cocheese

I miss Rhondalea

I was just thinking about her today. She's probably much more productive these days. I know I am, what with the lack of daytime access to dropzone.com.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

She doesn't really exist. She was created by Sangiro in his lab as an expiriment. I actually had a crush on a computer generated post whore.

Wow, then the technology has come a long way. I could have sworn she was real when I met her.

She has been around, just not posting as much. She is what she likes to call herself a recovering Post Whore check out her profile. She is lurking
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Actually...

...I'm not lurking.

I get an email when someone sends me a PM, so I log on eventually to answer it, and when something interesting comes up, I log on to check it out.

I just can't seem to get motivated to do any real postwhoring. I've been trying to learn (vs. just use) Windows XP, so (this is for you, Jef) I'm not posting about sex anywhere at all. Mostly I'm just trying (and deleting) a lot of software and tweaking my settings.

I created a blog a couple of years ago, and I've never gotten beyond titling it and setting up the format, but I'm writing posts in my head more and more often, so I suspect that's the next thing I'm going to do.

...except I really need to get a job. :D

I saw micro the other day--we had planned to have dinner, but Beck got burned at work (2nd degree on the inside of elbow), so I just drove to Willow Grove, said hi and bye (well, we talked for about 30 minutes) and drove back. (Beck is fine, although she's in pain and it has cost her four days of work.) For those who have never met him, micro is as cute as a bug's ear. :D

I miss you guys (gender neutral). I really do. I just don't have a whole lot of postwhoring in me right now.

rl

Actually...

...I'm not lurking.

I get an email when someone sends me a PM, so I log on eventually to answer it, and when something interesting comes up, I log on to check it out.

I just can't seem to get motivated to do any real postwhoring. I've been trying to learn (vs. just use) Windows XP, so (this is for you, Jef) I'm not posting about sex anywhere at all. Mostly I'm just trying (and deleting) a lot of software and tweaking my settings.

I created a blog a couple of years ago, and I've never gotten beyond titling it and setting up the format, but I'm writing posts in my head more and more often, so I suspect that's the next thing I'm going to do.

...except I really need to get a job. :D

I saw micro the other day--we had planned to have dinner, but Beck got burned at work (2nd degree on the inside of elbow), so I just drove to Willow Grove, said hi and bye (well, we talked for about 30 minutes) and drove back. (Beck is fine, although she's in pain and it has cost her four days of work.) For those who have never met him, micro is as cute as a bug's ear. :D

I miss you guys (gender neutral). I really do. I just don't have a whole lot of postwhoring in me right now.

rl

There ya' are! It's not the same around here without you!

Chuck

Yes it is but I'm glad she didn't get hit by a truck or something.:D

Bite me, Chris. :D

Note to Shannon: I owe you a PM, but it's a long one (in my head), and I can't quite get it to the fingertips.

As for Beck--workers comp requires you to be out for 8 days. It'll pay her medical bills, but she's lost the time unless she can convince them to...well...it's like this:

She just got over pneumonia (and before that, she'd just gotten over tonsilitis), so she was out for two weeks. She'd only been back about two days when this happened. One of her co-workers got comp for mono, so she's going to give it a whirl.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

That would be horrible!:o Aw, c'mon! You know you miss her... ya' big mush, you!:D

Chuck

Damnit,Theres someone else twisting my words.You said," It just wasn't the same".I said,"Yes it is,I'm just glad to see she didn't get hit by a truck or something.

I thought I was being a good guy.

I just can't win.:P

That would be horrible!:o Aw, c'mon! You know you miss her... ya' big mush, you!:D

Chuck

Damnit,Theres someone else twisting my words.You said," It just wasn't the same".I said,"Yes it is,I'm just glad to see she didn't get hit by a truck or something.

:D:D I was just messin' with ya'!:D
I caught what you said. :D
We agree on the fact... it just ain't the same:(!

Chuck

Chuck

:D:D I was just messin' with ya'!:D
I caught what you said. :D
We agree on the fact... it just ain't the same:(!

Chuck

Damnit read the bold print.:D

I know we all would like to think we make a difference here...but we don't.:o:|[:/]B|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hi RL!

I just pm'd someone the other day asking how you were.

Good to hear from you:P

Beck should definitely be covered under worker's comp. The co-worker covered for mono might have been covered under short-term disability rather than worker's comp though.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Me too...... but she did wish me a happy birthday so all is right in the universe:P!

And I would visit you, but you have to answer my email first.

rl

P.S. to Carrie et al.: I hope you're keeping GTA well-tortured while I'm gone. ;)
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb