flyinghonu

What is the weirdest thing your cat/dog does?

Mine has several but here are some that top the list:

My dog makes a human yawning sound when he yawns :D

My dog also makes some sort of snort/sneeze noise in response to absolutely any question you ask him.

And finally, when I give my dog his favorite treat (Jumbone) you MUST play with him and touch the treat at least one time after you gave it to him or he won't eat it. I have no idea WTH is up with that :S

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

well, since I haven't had a pet in 10 years I would imagine the wiedest thing it does is scratch at the ground its buried under[:/]

actually I don't know what the vet did with my pet after we had to put it down[:/]
My photos

My Videos

I have a 25 pound cat that eats clothing if we don't keep him supplied with cat food! He's ruined several of my shirts, usually the spaghetti strap kind. ( I can't leave my thongs lying around either, and I'm not talkin' flip flops!):|

My cats love my clothes if I've been sweating in them. If I take off the shirt I've worn in the gym & drop it on the floor, one of the cats will start rubbing his or her nose in it & rolling around & acting crazy.

especially the female one. she even likes to stick her cold wet nose in my armpits.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Falls in the fish tank.

Also, when I bring in clean laundry from the laundry room, I'll have two baskets of warm clothes straight from the dryer. The black cat will go sleep in the whites, and the cream colored cat will go sleep in the colors. Every single time. So, I get black fur on my whites and cream/white fur on my colors.

Suddenly my dog and two of the cats have taken to fighting. There isn't a problem with the dog or other two cats. It's constant hissing and pissing.
The up side though is that I really don't notice it at the DZ.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

My dog digs through the bathroom trash so she can chew on Q-tips, apparently there better than her toys.

:D - my dog prefers to dig out the dental floss. But I'm not complaining, my first dog like to dig used female thingys out of the trash....and I lived with 7 other women :oB|

Well, I babysat a friend's dog awhile ago. He kept digging through the trash and eating crumpled kleenex and (:Pugh) tampons. Then he threw them all up in the middle of my kingsize bed in the middle of the night.:|

BTW, I volunteered to babysit the dog because I really thought I wanted one. Changed my mind about that one!

especially the female one. she even likes to stick her cold wet nose in my armpits.

My cat does that too! :o

She also likes to lick any kind of lotion or hair product bottle. If I don't feed her when she wants me to she starts licking the cabinets. She's a big licker.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My biggest dog..a Great Pyrenees isn't happy about being a 150 pound long haired 'Bear' stuck in HOT ole Houston...so he's figured out how to work the dispenser for Ice on the refrigerator...:o

He lets 10-15 'cubes' hit the floor, pushes them into a pile and lays down to crunch 'em up!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

and I lived with 7 other women :oB|

And, the problem was?

Um yeah....8 women in one house = somone is always using feminine thingys + dog digging said feminine thingys out of trash = [insert puke icon here]

I have 2 small dogs who feel as if they are "little people" they have NO IDEA they are dogs. I took them to the DZ ONCE and they were so offended by the other dogs, I thought better about taking them again.:)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

and I lived with 7 other women :oB|

And, the problem was?

Um yeah....8 women in one house = somone is always using feminine thingys + dog digging said feminine thingys out of trash = [insert puke icon here]

Sorry, that was chauvinistic of me. But I have to ask, is that ICON thing a paid advertisement?:D

My dog likes to knaw on anything that smells bad enough to make my strong stomach puke. Anything dead and rotting is fair game.

If one of the cat's hacks up a hairball in the middle of the night, the dog is all over.
You know, I'm really sorry I happened on this forum. It's starting to make me realize how annoying my pets are.

My dog used to snore, and purr when you pet her. She also liked to open christmas gifts, but she did it real gingerly. As if she was enjoying the gift she was receiving
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM