dgskydive

Just got a message from the Sheriffs office

Phone call to let me know a sexual predator has moved in to the neighbor hood.

Gave the guys name and address.

Never had that happen before. Kinda weird. Lot's of kids here as well.

There's a database of sex offenders on the net somewhere. You can usually find out what the offense was.

If it's bad enough to warrant a phone call from the Sheriff's office, it makes me wonder why the guy's not in jail still.:S>:(

FYI:

You can be made to register as a sex offender just for indecent exposure. So it could be just someone was drunk and taking a leak and the judge threw the book at them or they were skydiving naked and landed in a public place. :S

See if you can find out what the charge was.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

well if that is the case then the sherrif should notify the people of what offence he commited. If it was something as simple as that then i see no problem Hell, i would be a sex offender if peeing or exposing myself in public. Its the sick fuckos that molest kids. Now they are the ones that should still be in jail getting butt raped by billy. I would say bubba but i hear he got paoled out:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah the people who do sick things like stick beer bottles up their ass, those people really need to be locked up.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I know that neighborhood and you are the only one new to the area...:P

Seriously though...not sure if it is still there but up the main raod about 1/2 mile the corner house has a huge banner with his face on it stating the offense.

Suprised they never had any problems, but its perfectly legal.

see ya next week

I have three living with a mile of me. I personally couldn't care less, as I don't have kids. I'd be more happy to know where the burglars and car thieves are, as they are just as likely to re-offend.

Also, don't fall into the trap of presuming all registered sex offenders are child molesters. There are a few that been registered for having consensual sex with 17 year olds, when they were 18, and also for consensual homosexual acts. Its' weird when you check on what they were convicted of.

If they are going to do this kind of profiling, why not just release the names of all parolees released into the neighborhood ? That way, your kids are safer, and hopefully so is my car stereo.

Guest 1010
The convictions that people are made to register for vary from state to state. Same for notifications - some states only do neighborhood notifications for the "really bad" sex offenders, or for those deemed most likely to re-offend. IMHO you really should call the sherrif back and find out this guy's malfunction. If he goes for 15 y/o chicks that's one thing, if its 4 year old boys that's another. Would also help to know that when/if you see him hanging around someplace. :|

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

If he goes for 15 y/o chicks that's one thing, if its 4 year old boys that's another. Would also help to know that when/if you see him hanging around someplace.

I'm sure I'm probably misinterpreting you, but it sounds like you're saying molesting a 15-year old is not such a big deal. As long as the molester stays away from little boys. Care to clarify?