NWFlyer

Is kelel01 A Moron?

How did you people get so damn mean? Or does this fall under Jay's theory of "Abuse is love." :D

I think the latter more than the former. You know I'm sweet as pie. :P

I was just following her guidelines.:):)

Hmmm

Yummie:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Moron: A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

I don't think it fits. "Fool" doesn't quite fit, either. Nor does imbecile, dolt, dope, nincompoop, ass, jackass (Vinnie's got that), dip, schmo, schmuck, dunce, tomfool, simpleton or nitwit.

I'm actually confounded in thinking of the term I'd use to describe her. Such a term likely does not yet exist.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Kelly is not a moron .... she hasn't done anything moron that I've noticed or remember... therefore my answer remains to be NO. Of course if she does something really stupid with moron qualities, then I will have to change my answer to YES ... but for right now, it still remains a NO.
Yes... so the answer to your question is NO.
No, I don't think Kelly is a moron.

Do you understand my answer? It's just my opinion of course, but I'm saying NO. Nope, not a moron..
Ummm.... can we define that word again please? :S

:ph34r::)