AggieDave

People are stupid

Today is 06/06/2006 or 06/06/2006 for those of you that use the European way of writing dates. Everyone that is today.

What makes this different then any other Tuesday in the history of mankind? Nothing, except for the idiots that think it means something. No, I'm not saying that the Christian belief of the mark of the beast is stupid. I'm saying that getting weird about today having similar symbolism as the reference in the Bible is the most idiotic thing I've heard in a LONG time.

EDIT:

Instead of running around like idiots, how about we remember this day as it is. The anniversary of D-Day (aka Operation Overlord). Today was the beginning to the end of the Hitler government. Many many men gave their lives on this day in history (and the days that followed).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Today is 06/06/2006 or 06/06/2006 for those of you that use the European way of writing dates. Everyone that is today.

What makes this different then any other Tuesday in the history of mankind? Nothing, except for the idiots that think it means something. No, I'm not saying that the Christian belief of the mark of the beast is stupid. I'm saying that getting weird about today having similar symbolism as the reference in the Bible is the most idiotic thing I've heard in a LONG time.

Here here! Esp since there are FUCKING ZEROES in the date, you morons!!!! 06/06/06

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Here here! Esp since there are FUCKING ZEROES in the date, you morons!!!! 06/06/06

Where?! Where?! :P

Hey, at least we can rest easy knowing people will probably have to put up with the same stupid BS next century, and the one after that, and the one after that, and.... :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It's as big a deal as people choose to make it. It's really just any other day as far as the world goes. The sun came up this morning. I'm pretty sure it's also going to set tonight. But if some kid decides that 6-6-6 would be a good day to go shoot up his school, then it's not such a normal day for those involved. :S

man made the calendar, God did not

Wasn't it in Mathew that it says that no man knows the date or the hour.

Funny, true to that word, everytime someone has stated a date, nothing has happened.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I just saw a huge nine eyed beast appear in my offi....wait never mind....it's gone now.

Jeez, daytime flashbacks are a bitch!:S
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

So, if I bought a red car today, and the car is considered a beast, and red is the color of the devil, what the hell does that mean?? I think it means I'm buying a red car today.... :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Instead of running around like idiots, how about we remember this day as it is. The anniversary of D-Day (aka Operation Overlord). Today was the beginning to the end of the Hitler government. Many many men gave their lives on this day in history (and the days that followed).

That needed repeating.

Well said:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

All this fuss about 06/06/06. What about the people who are forty years old today because they were born on 6/6/66 ? Now that's a much "sixier" date, doncha think ?

Forget it people, the beast is out of the bag, Damien's forty today (hmmm, one has to wonder if the 6/6/66 date was the inspiration to the author of The Omen...).

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !