adventurechick

Playing games...

I never played games. It's probably one of the reasons why I was single for so long - women didn't trust me because I was honest. Something about me acting like they wanted me to act, but not the way they expected made women nervous.

That's why at about the age of 25, I stopped relationships with younger women. Older women were not into games, either, and I liked that. It sure made relationships much easier and simpler when honesty was the key.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

OK chummer generate a Street Sam and I'll make a Phys Ad and then when Mr. Johnson calls we can have a real good time together.

ok... I know that's from a move... and I'm thinking I should know which one... but dammit if I can't place it... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I dare you to call and order pizza for Brandon to cheer his annoying bitchy ass up...

okay Im lame

Did he say he wanted pizza????? I mean DAMN... he is a doctor now. He should be able to afford his own damn pizza. :ph34r: That's right everyone, Doctor Douche.

Yea hes a doctor but its not like we are getting RXs so who the fuck cares, I mean jeesh youd think he went to school for what 8 years or something? Does he want a fucking pat on the back? I think pizza is better then a pat on the backside...I mean back
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I had a friend who cut off his own leg once. He was nonproficient and tried to wield two monofiliment whips.
Man that just makes me sound like such a god damn Nerd there.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I had a friend who cut off his own leg once. He was nonproficient and tried to wield two monofiliment whips.
Man that just makes me sound like such a god damn Nerd there.

yeah... :D:P

That's why one should never admit to playing role playing games on a public forum.

I admit nothing.... I plead the fifth...

Awe Hell, I'm a geek... there's no way around it... :D:D

my friends and I will sit around and talk/gossip and decide what the next move will be and our whole group of friends knows what is going on all the time when it comes to dating/relationships ect.

I was a kid once too ;)
__

My mighty steed

I'm 21 and a girl - and while I do sit and gossip with my friends and we do know some of what goes on in our love lives. I do not play games. I would never date a guy I didn't respect enough that I could play games with him- its needless, cruel, and usually someone gets hurt. Equally I wouldn't (and haven't) date(d) the kind of guy that would play games with me.
Doesn't mean I don't like playing games though :) - board games that is. :$

fair enough but thats different - my friends have to threaten to text a guy for me until i do it myself and if i reeeaallllyyy like a guy i make make sure with my friends that what i want to say isn't too dorky! :$ But thats not playing games - playing games is messing (at least to me) with a person's mind - its not being honest and in fact its purposely being dishonest just to keep them guessing in the mistaken belief that playing such games creates allure.

Chatting with your girlies (or guy friends) about a date or a guy you like or asking their opinion on your outfit or even getting them to press the send button on a text to say thank you for a lovely date :$ (not me i swear :S) isn't playing games - its simply chatting with your friends!

When I was a kid, there were these two ancient guys who sat out on the front bench of a nearby gas station. They sat there and gave out advice on anything from world events to the higher shades of finance.

Of course, they were both drunk and broke, but they had opinions.

I sometimes listened while my car was being worked on.
I sometimes listen to single women give advice to each other about relationships too. ;)

i dont play games as a general rule, i dont much have time for them now and ive been played, been hurt and paid dearly for it.

So in terms of playing games with peoples hearts, no i dont go there.

Playing with someones ego, who is trying to play you, can be amusing. We have a rather arrogant guy at our DZ whom has been telling people that he IS going to sleep with me. Not a matter of my fiance, or that im going to say yes or no.. he says he is just biding his time to ask me *laughs*

Anyway, i hate this kind of fat-head behaviour, so have teamed up with a couple of people to start some other rumours about "me and so n so" and just a bit of carry on when he is in visual/ear shot to bring him down a peg or 2! ;)

nasty? juvenile? probably! :o

But he started it! :D

(and he has stopped with the fathead approach to women thankfully!)