soulshine

My new buddy.

A few days ago I posted about the new puppy that I was going to get. Well, I just picked her up this afternoon. She waddles like she is drunk and I am trying to coax her into using her three good legs so that she will learn to walk.

I'm having a hard time naming her. I originally wanted to call her Tripod but that seems to be a fairly common name for three-legged animals. Go figure. :D

So, here's some pics of her. I'm open to any suggestions that you guys have.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Aww, I can see why you fell for her.:)
Threepeat?

Menage a trois?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If she wasn't a female you could call her, Hercules,jr..
Though she looks more like Tommy.:P

Or you could re-do that 2nd pic with your shirt off, and you could name her "Boobies".:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

She's so cute it's almost ridiculous.:)
Wobbles

Lt. Dan

Syncopate (Cuz when she figures out how to walk effectively it'll sound like: thump...tap tap thump...tap tap thump...tap tap thump)

One-armed Bandit

Matt

I had images of a bigger dog just because an uncle of mine had a medium-large sized mut who had one of his front legs shot off. He did well for quite a while but as he gained weight from not being as active, the other front leg started giving out. He eventually got to where he couldn't walk so they put him down. But he was a great dog 4 legs or not.

I was just thinking "Man I hope she didn't get a larger three-legged dog." :|
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

Sorry, no boogies for me this summer. I am saving my money to move soon so I have had to cut waaayyy down on travelling.

I like the names that you guys are coming up with but none of them really fit her. If she were a boy I would definately go with Lt Dan, that one made me laugh!

Keep the names coming. I will buy a jump ticket for whoever comes up with the right name. B|

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

You could always go with spanish for 'little jumping bean'.... pequeña haba que salta.... or pequena for short...

Edited to add: After our PMs I might also suggest Beano... for obvious reasons... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I met him at the convention last year. :)
Was he born that way? If so, how did you teach him to walk?

An Alligator bit his leg off.:o............least thats what Scotty says.;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

She's sooo sweet I can't stand it!

Since she's a Chihuahua, I thought of:

Tequila - my favorite
Chica - 2nd favorite
Chalupa - I love Taco Bell!

There's also a term of endearment that I've heard spanish mothers call to their children, but since I took German in high school, I'm at a loss as to how to spell it. But it sounds like "Mee-ha" - I believe it means sweetheart - she's definitely a sweetheart! Anyway, I'm sure someone on here speaks spanish and would know what I'm talking about and how to spell it.:P
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson