kelel01

Ever forget what it feels like . . .

To have someone? Like, it's been so long, that you don't even miss it anymore? For me, it's a completely foreign concept at this point. Weird. :S

Come on in to my world. The water's fine. [:/]

I miss smoking damnit.

You quit too? I dont miss it but mostly because the thought makes me vomit and the smell YUCK... cant handle either, I might miss it in about 3 weeks though when I wont be on the meds that make it yucky... good job girly
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

To have someone? Like, it's been so long, that you don't even miss it anymore? For me, it's a completely foreign concept at this point. Weird. :S

sorta.... but being single is nice too sometimes........5 months and counting......

[:/]I can't even think of a response to this. I don't know what I feel at this point. B|

***HUG***
Scars remind us that the past is real

Yeah, I miss it from time to time, but then I think back on what train wrecks I have encountered over and over.[:/]

Makes me wanna stay clear from it for a little while longer.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

What really annoys the shit out of me is when a man tries to mold me into what he wants in a girlfriend. I refuse to compromise on who I am and the way I live life and so I am alone much of the time.

I consider it a trade off. A dating life for my freedom to decided to do whatever the fuck I want to do and the freedom to be myself, without apologies.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Yes, I did. When I was young. I am now older.

You, on the other hand, are still young. :)
It's a positive effect - you'll appreciate it more when you find it. It's likely that you are merely more discriminating now. Trust me, it sucks in the short run, but it is FANTASTIC in the long run.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What really annoys the shit out of me is when a man tries to mold me into what he wants in a girlfriend. I refuse to compromise on who I am and the way I live life and so I am alone much of the time.

It's probably those stinky ass Teva'a. They probably cause mold.:o:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

For the first five years I missed it. Now, ten years later, I don't think I can ever have another.:|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717