SkydiveStMarys

Is it wrong

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I was trying to get her to bring it to me... now I'll have to come up with a new plan... :S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

A girl I was dating (for a very short period of time)once shared a meatball with her dog. I broke up with her shortly thereafter. They drink from toilet bowls!!!!

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I read somewhere that the two cant really be compared. The make up of dogs vs humans require differnet types of bacteria and enzymes and what not. What could be considered perfectly normal for a dog, could be a leathal blow to humans...

With that said, I dont think that a little ice cream here and there is all that bad. I mean, my family has accidentally left a bowl of the stuff sitting in the living room to go answer the phone or what not, and by the time they got back the bowl was emptied. In small amounts, I dont think it could do that much damage.
My grandfather fed his dog chicken gizards every day for breakfast and lunch, and dinner was whatever was left on his plate. That dog lived for 15 years and died of natural causes.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

"With that said, I dont think that a little ice cream here and there is all that bad."

Thank you, thats what I'm sayin!!! I thought about it actually...I get a small cone w/sprinkles...maybe the amount equals between 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of soft serve...she "maybe" eats 6 to 8 licks...she really isn't getting all that much. Just enough to wet her whistle.;):D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I hear you. My dogs eat anything they can get a hold of. We give them dog food, and we now cant even refer to the "Frosty Paws" ice cream as "I" because they have learned what that is. But they will still happily steal any food from us if it is left unattended for more than 5 minutes, and none of them have any related health issues.

that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Funny enough, that is probably how they look at it! :D

If dogs could talk, I could hear them yelling at us to go outside! :D

Yeah...I have a doggie "cookie jar" that is made of glass...whenever they hear that rattle of the lid they come flying out from wherever they maybe.:D My one dog is as tall at the dinning room table (her head is eye level with the edge)...if anything is close to the edge, she will take it in a heart beat...many hot dogs, pork chops, butter dishes have been eating or licked clean when JoDee is on the prowl.:D:D:D

Bobbi

Yeah...I have a doggie "cookie jar" that is made of glass...whenever they hear that rattle of the lid they come flying out from wherever they maybe.:D My one dog is as tall at the dinning room table (her head is eye level with the edge)...if anything is close to the edge, she will take it in a heart beat...many hot dogs, pork chops, butter dishes have been eating or licked clean when JoDee is on the prowl.:D:D:D
Bobbi

did you ever teach her the command "Raus!"

I'm not sure I want her to OUT!, maybe no, but not OUT!:D

Besides when she does this..I don't see her do it...its when I turn around and the food is gone and she has a look on her face as if to say.."wasn''t me...I have no idea what happen to that pork chop!!":D:D

Bobbi

Oh hell no.. my dogs [all four of them] would steal that steak the second your not looking. I even think they work together on it. One will go into another room and cause a distraction, and as soon as you leave the room, they attack. My dogs have absolutely NO self control. They know what they want, and they get it! :S:D

:D

I let them lick the rest in the bowl when I'm through.

But, for those of you on a diet, I'm planning to write a book (since if you'll try Adkins, you'll try anything:S) about how to eat half what you normally do and still be satisfied. I realized this eating a bowl of mixed nuts with my dog. I put as many in the bowl as I would normally eat then sat down to enjoy---my doggie wanted some too and he was so cute and he gave me "the face"-- so I'd eat one, then my doggie would get one, then I'd eat one, then my doggie would get one---until the bowl was gone. It felt like I had the whole bowl and I was left satisfied b/c my doggie was very pleased with me:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Nuts are really high fat!! Your dog's body can't handle those well.[:/]

I know how happy it seems like you can make your dog by giving them table scraps.. but don't give them the high fat stuff.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham