SkydiveStMarys

Is it wrong

to share a VANILLA ice cream cone with you dog?? When I go to the beach I take my dog...as I did today...any who...I always swing by DQ, on the way home, and get a cone with sprinkles on top...I eat the part that has the sprinkles on it and then share the rest with my puppy...she loves it and looks forward to it...after all she is hot too and a nice vanilla ice cream cone is refreshing...any way...I get the strangest looks from people when after she has taken a lick or two...I take a lick or two.

Am I taking my relationship with my pet a little too far?[:/]

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

any way...I get the strangest looks from people when after she has taken a lick or two...I take a lick or two.

I imagine those are only from the people who saw her licking her butthole 30 seconds before said salivary exchange. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That is just NASTY.

1. Pancreatitis. There is a reason pet stores sell DOG food.
2. Rabies, tetnus, etc. I hope your dog has had all its shots.
3. Your dog wipes its ass with its tongue. NASTY!!!!
4. Ice cream is not good for your dog. If you really love the dog you will treat it as good as possible, which means keeping it on a good diet. Its a dog, not a baby.
5. NASTY!!!!

I don't know about wrong, but it is kind of a turnoff for me seeing a woman do that.

One time I went out on a date and we were at her place before going to a couple of bars. Anyway, she had a drink (cream and Kahlua, I think) and drank some, then let her dog have some and then she finished it.

Yuk!!!!!!

She was seriously gorgeous but I had no desire to kiss her after that. You, on the other hand....maybe!:$

Walt

Ice cream isn't good for a dog...I didn't know that...the amount she eats is less that 1/2 cup and its once a week...I don't think it is doing too much damage to her...plus it is vanilla and not chocolate..as for you other comments....hahahahahahaaa:D

Bobbi

Yeah well Walt, I am all about turning on every man that maybe watching me wherever I may be or go.:S

Love me...love my dog.;)

Bobbi

Oh shutup!!!!

As for "Love me...love my dog", whenever I hear someone say that I think they are way off base. Like all animals, dogs have their own individual personalities and it's entirely possible to love a person and hate their dog at the same time. Especially if the dog doesn't wanna share, the dog can be a sneaky little shithead and act really shitty while you're not looking but like an angel when you're around.

Walt

Ice cream isn't good for a dog...I didn't know that...the amount she eats is less that 1/2 cup and its once a week...I don't think it is doing too much damage to her...plus it is vanilla and not chocolate..as for you other comments....hahahahahahaaa:D

Bobbi

Ice cream is NOT good for your dog. If it was petsmart would have an aisle of special doggie ice cream. They don't. They have DOG food and DOG treats. Dogs have different nutritional needs than humans do. They should not eat "people food". The occasional table scrap of chicken or steak is fine, but sweets?:( And you should NEVER put dog saliva in your mouth. Dogs can carry rabies, tetnus, and other diseases. Their mouths are NOT clean.

My grocery store sells ice cream for dogs...so there..and your mother dresses you funny...

Besides..what are you worried about...you don't have to kiss me anyway!;):D

P.S. My dog has all her shots and get a check up evry six months...

Oh god!! What is this foam coming out of my mouth!!:o

:P:P

Bobbi

Ice cream is NOT good for your dog. If it was petsmart would have an aisle of special doggie ice cream. They don't. They have DOG food and DOG treats. Dogs have different nutritional needs than humans do. They should not eat "people food". The occasional table scrap of chicken or steak is fine, but sweets?:( And you should NEVER put dog saliva in your mouth. Dogs can carry rabies, tetnus, and other diseases. Their mouths are NOT clean.

A lot of the food Petsmart and other big stores sells is garbage...it's just labeled as dogfood.

As far as dogs being clean, I guess you'll really freak when you hear this. I used to race sleddogs. Was in a little local 25 miler and didn't have much lead on a team behind me. I noticed the Dillon, my big blue-eyed wheel-dog, had a iceball in the center of one of his back feet. Now running on an iceball is kind of like having a shooter marble in your shoe...doesn't feel good. I stopped the team and started working to get the iceball taken care of. See, these things form when snow packs onto the hair in the foot so they're a little tuff to get out without just yanking the hair out..and that makes for a less than happy puppy so....I just put the thing in my mouth to melt it. I didn't think about it, just did what needed to be done. About then I happened to think about the fact that sleddogs poop as they run. There is poop along the trail...law of averages says a dog will step in at least a little poop on a 25 mile run. The iceball came off and I tried not to think about what might have been in it as I called the dogs up.

Give the dog some icecream. Be reasonable about the amount but don't worry about it, or the dog spit. If dog spit was going to kill you I would be dead. Back when i was running dogs I had leukemia...white counts below 1500 most of the time....I lived.
SmugMug

My grocery store sells ice cream for dogs...so there..and your mother dresses you funny...

Besides..what are you worried about...you don't have to kiss me anyway!;):D

P.S. My dog has all her shots and get a check up evry six months...

Oh god!! What is this foam coming out of my mouth!!:o

:P:P

Bobbi

Bolding mine.
Dogs also commonly carry a bacteria that causes something called giardia.http://www.doh.wa.gov/Topics/giardia.htm
This will make you sick as shit for a good long while. Laugh it off if you want and continue to put your mouth in your dog's ass. You know its bad for you and for your dog (the ice cream). I hope you post here if you get giardia or if your dog gets pancreatitis.
I will happily chime in with a nice going dumb ass.

Party pooper..buzz kill...kill joy....

Blah, blah, blah...And when I die from all of that feel free to piss on my grave....

:D:D:D:D

Bobbi

Wouldn't bother, because I really don't care. You want to lick dog ass, go right ahead. Doesn't hurt or concern anyone but you. Its your choice. What makes me sad is what you could be doing to your puppy. Poor thing would drink antifreeze if you gave it to her. Treat her good and she'll be around and healthy a lot longer than if you make her a fat ice cream eating slob with diabetes (yes, dogs can be diabetic).