SkydiveStMarys

Is it wrong

My dog loves "pupcicles" in the summer. They come in a plastic cup and look just like the ice cream containers you get in the hospital. You just pull the top off and set it down. Usually takes him a few minutes to lick it up. These do not smell or taste particularly like ice cream. I think they are just a frozen puree of dog biscuits.

Its all a joke.....but I am serious about sharing my ice cream with my doggie.....

I just don't want this to turn into a serious debate...too much wasted energy and all that should be directed towards the speakers corner...I'll meet ya there...NOT!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Wrong, no. I guess, do what you want. but dogs lick there buts and stuff, and eat poop. and, well Not my cup of tea..

Would you eat puppy chow, or doggie bones?
Or smell your dogs butt.

A lil to much,but alot of people do it, If it makes you feel better I seen this video one time, Ahhh never mind.

Silly blondeB| umm what if he or she shares dinner at the table????

I always swing by DQ, on the way home, and get a cone with sprinkles on top...I eat the part that has the sprinkles on it and then share the rest with my puppy...

You don't share the sprinkles!!!??? :o

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

She makes a huge mess with the sprinkles!! She doesn't have the "licking" down yet....she tends to try and bite it.:D Besides that..the sprinkles are the best part...well the crunchy cones is pretty tasty too.
I share...but I too have my limits.:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I have owned pets in the past but having to put them down really sucked. Now I just enjoy my xwife, such a jovial woman, the vicious lil creature. :D

And as far as doggie bones and puppy chow, I must admit I have tried it, taste like card board. :P yummy!!! My dogs would look at me like I'm crazy.

So back to the licking, have you thought about that one yet? The thing is some lucky guy is gonna wanna kiss those pretty lips and of course your gonna wanna kiss back, then what if he has one of those phobias???? Me personally, I would just be running to the 151, here lets do a shot or two.

Pancreatitis is a damn good reason not to share ice cream with your dog.

My dog got pancreatitis a few weeks ago and I was scared that we were going to have to put him down. We had to put him on a special diet of chicken and rice for a few weeks. The first few days that he was sick we had to force feed him pedialyte through a turkey baster.[:/] He could barely climb the stairs to get out of our house into the yard. For a few days he would move maybe 2 times a day.. the rest of the time he just laid there. He is doing better now, but he is 11 years old and will probably never recover 100%.

Hopefully we won't have to treat him for diabetes in the future.. which is what pancreatitis can lead to. Unfortunately that sort of treatment is really expensive and we might not be able to afford it.

Pancreatitis can be caused by several things, (we suspect that Jonah got into some sort of pesticide or something) but a common cause is being fed too many table scraps. Dogs don't produce the same enzymes that humans do.. so they really can't handle that food!!

Be nice to your dog and feed him a diet that will keep him happy and healthy.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham