skinnyshrek

best cell service

currently, i have cingular that really suck. I used to have sprint and changed dumbass i am. I can't believe they advertise least dropped calls. What a bunch of shit., Had more dropped calls than ever.
Also, what is it with that fucking bitch on the recording. TO LEAVE A WHATEVER PRESS OR STAY ON THE LINE. All i want to do is leave a message thats it. Don't need your stupid voice, it's costing me minutes to listen to your fatbitch voice...Anyways, that is my rant about cingular.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

heard nothing but good shit about verizon. I would swap but its going to cost me 175.00 I had to pay 200 for a new phone this week-end because some sooty deceided he needed it more than me. So i have to put up with shitular for a while

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It's funny 'cause I've heard many people who have had bad experiences with Cingular just like you. I guess I've been lucky, but then again, I don't travel out of the state much so local service is pretty good. I do love the rollover minutes, though. :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Same here. I've always had a signal with Verizon, at every DZ I've been to, and while traveling across the country.

As far as fewest dropped calls, think about it this way: Company A has 10 calls and drops 5. Company B has 100 calls and drops 6. Company A drops 50% of their calls to Company B's 6%, but can still claim fewer dropped calls total. I have a feeling that's what's going on here.

I think it really depends on where you are. I have Cingular and it's the ONLY one that is reliable around here. It works well in Houston area too. Sprint completely sucks ass here, but is probably fine in Houston. I've had good luck with Verizon in lots of places in the past. Due to my profession, I change cell services to meet the location I am currently living in.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

only good thing about cingular is i can call england for 6 cents a minute thats about it. Maybe tallahassee is just a bad service cingular wise

Verizon has given me the best service along the eastern seaboard-western Ohio and central Mississippi give me problems, but hey-who wants to go there anyway:)
Does any one else sing to themselves every time they type Mississippi?
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I use Cingular.

Not really by choice, though. I refuse to use CDMA, and the only GSM provider here when I moved was AT&T, so I signed up with them. The only place my phone didn't work well was Skydive Atlanta, and that was fine if I walked a hundred metres from the hangar.
cavete terrae.

i usually get ok service just i get dropped calls so much it pisses me off

Do you drop them in the same place every time? If so you can call them and let them know where you are consistantly dropping calls.
Fly it like you stole it!

Verizon, I rep Verizon real hard. Side note they are currently putting a class action law suit up against Sprint for false advertising. I don't know who they is but I got a post card about it. As for verizon they hardly ever if ever drop calls and If you get it you will be able to talk to other verizon customers for free. Its the way to go. I talked my whole family into getting it.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

First of all its hard to find a service that works all over because of the mountains. I have had T-mobile through work and that service sucked. AT & T lots of dropped calls and I hated the way they credited my payments. It took them 14-21 days to post it and then I would be told I owed like 600.00 bucks for one month. Next billing cycle I would have a huge credit. Every 3 months the same damn thing. I made the switch to Verizon and have not had one problem and it works in places other services don't.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I use T-mobile. AWFUL here in the states. The coverage is spotty at best. Works great everywhere in the EU and just about everywhere outside the states.

See, I've been generally very happy with TMobile. I travel all over the country and have only found a few places (very rural areas, all) that it's bad.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I use cingular.. the service has worked perfectly coast to coast and europe.

seems like verizon is the best coverage. maybe i should bite the bullet and change. Nothing worse than talking to your clients and you get a dropped call