MagicGuy

Sexually Frustrated

So I'm in the middle of a dry spell and it's pretty rough. It's Summer and I haven't been laid in a few months. Not cool. I probably could be getting laid but.. I'd have to commit to a serious relationship which I definitely don't want during the Summer. AHH!!!!!!

Anyone else out there really sexually frustrated? Feel free to vent your anger..

So I'm in the middle of a dry spell and it's pretty rough. It's Summer and I haven't been laid in a few months. Not cool. I probably could be getting laid but.. I'd have to commit to a serious relationship which I definitely don't want during the Summer. AHH!!!!!!

Anyone else out there really sexually frustrated? Feel free to vent your anger..

A few months?!!!! Poor baby!:S

Walt

Oh geez.. Summer is for fun, parties, camping, skydiving and having sex. I am not completely ruling it out, but so far the opportunities have not been commitment material. There hasn't been that connection.

Poor girl.. it's not like I'm leading her on or anything. She stalks ME, not my fault.

Well, look at it this way - you're not in a relationship and sexually frustrated. By a show of hands, who here has been sexually frustrated IN a relationship?

I've been there. That situation definitely "inhales with gusto."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I will once again refer to the advantages of a lifetime of relative celibacy. B|

At this point, I prefer life in the desert with spice supplements as opposed to life in the wetter climates that suffer through dry spells. :D
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

Poor girl.. it's not like I'm leading her on or anything. She stalks ME, not my fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure she does.

I think your wisdom is getting a little lost here.:D

Chris

I will once again refer to the advantages of a lifetime of relative celibacy. B|

At this point, I prefer life in the desert with spice supplements as opposed to life in the wetter climates that suffer through dry spells. :D

Some of us didnt have our testicles removed...

It's Summer and I haven't been laid in a few months. Not cool. I probably could be getting laid but.. I'd have to commit to a serious relationship which I definitely don't want during the Summer. AHH!!!!!!

wow... a whole couple of months... on starts snickering in the corner...> that's just aweful... How do you mannage... :S:D:D:D:D

Sorry I'm gonna go now... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure she does.

I think your wisdom is getting a little lost here.

Chris

[stalk]

My pleasure.;)

Chris

ok...have to say it. my husband is in the military. deployed since september. didn't have any from september till february when we got two weeks. then...no more again till he comes home in august. and i'm married. try that one on.

Lisa

I'm not a packer. I'm a parachute compression technician!

Dude, I wish I had sex often enough that a few months was a long time :|. If you need it that bad, maybe you should invest in a fleshlight :ph34r:.

Lets try this one... Single, military.

What started as a couple month spring dry spell, turned into a year plus due to a deployment. Now that shit sucked!

But I got laid last May, so I will be good for a little while... :S:P:D

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus