BoostedXT

Crashed my Motorcycle...Photos inside!

nice little low side from a bit early on the throttle?
At least you had what appears to be a soft fall and short tumble. Did the bike stay on its right side and just slide?

Ya gatta love full leathers and all the padding/armor.

Glad your ok and glad your smart and did that on a closed course.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

the bike and I slid in backwards...the right side clip on and slider caught flipping the bike barrel roll style 360.

The bike needed a new exhaust, right side clip on, and some new tail plastics.

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Ha THAT'S NOTHING sETE gIBENAU'S WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT:D:D:D

Out of curiosity why were you running cuts on a dry track?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wow, looks crazy.

I did want to thank you, though, for doing your racing at the track. Its so very refreshing to see a responsible motorcycle rider (sportbike or otherwise).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Judging by the taped lights, street plastic, and lack of plates the rider is doing a track day and is not a racer. Most riders doing track days use sport street rubber like Pilot Powers, Diablo’s, etc. I can’t tell by the pattern, but it looks like he is running M1s, not sure?

I was running Metzler M1 tires....The day was a open track day session not an actual race. I have my track plastics on the way and want to do some MRA races this year as well.

The crash took place in Pueblo Colorado...:) I just started the bike without the exhaust and now I want to keep itlike that...hahaha. It sounds sick!

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Hey hey! I havebeen living in Denver colorado. Where have you been?

I love the sound of open headers...I might get a pipe, put a baffle in it and tune it.

Joe

I just started the bike without the exhaust and now I want to keep itlike that...hahaha. It sounds sick!

joe

I'm still debating about an Arata or the new Akrapovic Evo for my 1000RR. They both sound raunchy as hell and they both cost about an arm and a leg.

What kind of pipe were you running on that thing?

Action©Sports