yardhippie

Chaos Kitty and Yardhippie do 30 on their 30th!

anyways... youre a Licious sister. dont you all come in a package?

Yeah, okay, you got me there. I guess I'll still help you out, if you're nice. :)
But I do like the idea of helping to guard the jello shots. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hell yeah, sounds like a great deal to me, I think I'll help out Jello J instead of the dirty Hippie...

It may be a Tough Job. Have you ever tried to keep the Thomaston Crowd out of the jello-shots?? Not easy. We may need Body armor.;)

And I will definitely need help because one of those unscrupulous SDA girls may try to distract me with Boobies while her friend snags the loot.. I know this cause it has happened before.:P)

Hopefully you will not quite as easily distracted as I can be.

And I will definitely need help because one of those unscrupulous SDA girls may try to distract me with Boobies while her friend snags the loot.. I know this cause it has happened before.:P)

Hopefully you will not quite as easily distracted as I can be.

If I was there I would just help distract the friends ;)

Yo.. just had a call from a confused little jumper friend of ours (cough*Tom Hayden*cough) who thought this event was going to be JUNE 1. NOOOOO! its JULY 1.

SDA's anniversary boogie is going to be June 3-4, but our 30 jump DAY is JULY 1.

Ok now that we've got that straight, we're going to need at least 42 jumpers making at least 8 jumps each to accomplish our goal.
So pretty please! Come to Skydive Atlanta on July 1 and JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!
And if you can't make it, please tell your friends to come out. It will be BIG FUN!! B|

just a little to add a list of people who must already be thanked and why

sickandtwisted: extra rig and pack jobs
hushpuppy: $$$
pincheck: $$$
NWflyer: $$$
Kelel01: rig runner and general help
Justin: SDA packer
Hottielicious: for helping me organize and keep my focus on this event.
Lauralicious: general help and backup jello shot guard
Thantos340: provider of Jello shots

as others (I know Kitty has some) help out I'll make a list. Without all of our friends this would me soooo much more difficult. Thanks to all!:)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm on the list of people to be thanked! Sweeeeet! B|

Guess you should thank Tom Hayden too, for helping to clarify things. :D:D:P

Maybe I can make 8 jumps. I'm good for at least 5. In between guarding the jello shots, that is. I'll try to distract people who try to steal them, but I probably won't be nearly as good at that job as The Rack would be...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Update:
The day of my birthday June 30th, a friday, there will be an outing to 6 flags here in Atl. Theres a sizable group going. its gonna be a blast. I can also access discounted tickets from here at work. theyre like $27or $28.
The day will end in the afternoon so I can head home and get some rest for the next day.

I plan on being at the DZ by 7:30am Saturday. If we can get enough people there early enough then Kitty and I can get an early start. The earlier we start, the higher chance of success.

We may also be raffling off a couple of %off certificates for a canopy. I'll know more on this as I get the details worked out.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Provided a certain new *career* hasn't started that will interfere with this plan - I am still planning on being there as PKP (Primary Kitty Packer). I also understand this comes with the distinct privledge of jumping video on the 30th jump which I'm going on record now as saying will be a HUGE FUNNEL dive with as many can get up on the load.

Depending on what size you both need - my rig is available for everything but the last jump, and other than that - don't forget to be supplying the packers with drinks/refreshments PRN.

Can't wait - should be a Dirty Hippie, Kitty bunch of fun!!:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hippie, I didn't know you and Christy were doing this cool thing! I'll definitely be there, and I'll bring gatorade and fruit to keep Kitty's and your strength up!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Mirage G3, Hornet 190 - your welcome to it if you need it. :)

you're such a good hearted girl! what you should ALSO do is stand in your hole so neither one fucks up their leg like you did... (this is at the farm, this attempt, yes?):D:D:D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hippie, I didn't know you and Christy were doing this cool thing! I'll definitely be there, and I'll bring gatorade and fruit to keep Kitty's and your strength up!

Brie

where the hell have you been?! :o
Oh yea...
finals, marriage, Yosemite....
youve been gone too long.
let the fun begin!B|

tmiracle55-thanks so much for the offer! We look forwar to having you there.

UPDATE!!!!! UPDATE!!!!
There will be two yes TWO discount certificates for HiPer canopies raffled off on Saturday. One being donated by me the other by our good friend Wyatt. the potential vaule of these certificates would be around $75 -$125 when used to by a HiPer canopy. (this is in comparison to what a smart shopper may be able to haggle for)
Cost for the raffle is not yet determined, but we encourage the lower number jumpers who need gear to check it out. Tickets will be no more than $5, and all proceeds go to "tipping" our packers and helpers at the end of the day when the beer light comes on.

See you all there.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

you should make a post in the events forum

you might be able to attract more people there

is trey offering anything special for those that come down to support your efforts? jen and i could be encouraged to make the 3.5 hour drive from Chattanooga... B|

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Here's the Roll Call so far...
(I don't do the alphabetical thing - I'm an engineer. All you anal alphabet people can suck it up).

Chaoskitty
Yardhippie
Hottielicious
Kelel01
Sickandtwisted
Micduran
Hambone
Hushpuppy
Skyedivr
Brierebecca
Popsjumper
Thanatos340
Pyke
Tmaricale55
Lauraliscious

CSpenceFly, PsychoBob, and Bolas, get your names on the list and your asses to SDA!!! You guys can't miss this one. That goes for the rest of you slackers too...:D:)

I will be there! I will help with anything needed!

Chaoskitty
Yardhippie
Hottielicious
Kelel01
Sickandtwisted
Micduran
Hambone
Hushpuppy
Skyedivr
Brierebecca
Popsjumper
Thanatos340