sweetgirl

Favorite Skydiving Song?

It is a Tom Petty song. I don't know if this is the title, but it is a good song. "learnin' to fly...but I don't have wings..." Actually, the whole greatest hits cd is awesome.
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

the greatest thing about all these songs is listening to them on the way to and from the dropzone. It gets me so pumped! After a good day of jumping, a little "free fallin'" will make me start yellin' the song, and dance (all while I'm driving..comforting).

i love to sing while driving too....last weekend after a jump, i was driving home and sacrifice by creed was on....i love the part ....."above all the others--we'll fly"......awesome!!! i also love the song by train that says...."i could be the freefall that you need....come on jump to me....." hence my handle.....
...I could be the freefall that you need....

I like listening to the new Creed on the way to the dz...My Sacrifice...
Hello old friend we meet again
Feels like forever..
When you are with me
I'm free
I'm Careless
Not to be
All of the others
Will fly
Bring tears to my eyes
My Sacrifice
Or something like that.

yah-- I know, I was gonna post that phrase. :) The one time I got reallyy pumped was when POD came on on the way home from my graduation jump ( I was pumped as it was, but this made me want to jump out of my skin!), and you prolly know it..."I, feel so alive! for the very first time..." good song.

Has anybody else noticed how freefall-friendly Train is? Either the songwriter jumps or his ex-girlfriend jumps and he's trying to lure her back to the ground.
Train isn't exactly what I'd picture myself listening to, but for some reason, it's almost always in my CD player. Especially going to or coming from the dz.
and sweetie, it's bush.
mike
The Lord giveth and the M-79 taketh away. Welcome to the world of zero slack.