Hambone

Pirates...130million...Really

You ruined the film, bastard.

I did that to someone reading the book. We were in class and Knew the ending so I kept gesturing I was going to tell him and would get a reply of fingers in the ear. Untill I told him, at the time it was funny but brought to an end a week long relationship. Now those were the days .

(I haven't yet read previous responses)

We saw it opening night. Yes, I'm a big loser.:P

I really loved the first one, but saw it on DVD rather than the theatre so I really wanted to see this one in the theatre.

My feelings on the 2nd one are: It was not a complete waste of time.:| The action was good. The plot a little :S to follow at times and I missed the characters Capt. Jack & Will Turner's plays off each other. There wasn't a lot of interaction/banter b/w characters in the 2nd like the 1st had. I loved that in the 1st.

Also, I didn't like how it ended as a "To Be Cont....". I realized there was a 3rd already being filmed in conjunction with the 2nd, but it didn't occur to me they'd do a "TBC". And there was one part that really made me >:( toward the end, but I won't spoil it for you...as a woman in love with a man, you'll know which part upset me when you see it. Yes, I get way too involved in movies when I watch them.:$

I will definitely go see the third, also in the theatre. But, I won't have my hopes as high as I did going into the 2nd.

It just left me unimpressed this time around.:|

But, at least Johnny was still smokin' hot.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I'm picking up my tickets this afternoon for tonight's showing.

That's what we did. We picked up tickets early for the showing of our choice on opening night.

I had NO idea what a sensation it was going to be and did not think I needed to be there an hour early.:S We arrived 15 minutes before showtime and had to sit in the front row.

25 is not old---but it's certainly too old, as I discovered, for front row movie-viewing.[:/]

Holy cow!

Having just read the others' responses I can't believe everyone loved it.:S

It was good, but definitely not better than the first and definitely not as many funny Capt. Jack commentary moments.[:/]

scott if you ruind this film for me i will kill you. No seriously i am not going ot be happy. >:(>:(>:(

runied what... :D I don't know what you're talking about...

Its kind of like the Harry Potter movies... when someone says How'd you like the film... you just have to respond with the phrase...

"it was great... but it sucked when he died at the end..." :D:D even if its not true... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'll tell you a film in which I'm grateful the guiy died at the end, its in the titile' Tiatanic.

Seeing DE Caprio do his impression of an iceberg was great.

awe shit... this joke has seriously gotten out of hand... what made you think that it was ok to bring up this movie... :D

Titanic was great two floating icebergs. and dawg I remmber this joke, I was one of the guys under a Pseuodonym that was posting it around that time.

Remember selfish wankers deserve horseradish with beef.

why it offend you?

It still a good joke, jerk your gerkin coz I aint...

Titanic was great two floating icebergs. and dawg I remmber this joke, I was one of the guys under a Pseuodonym that was posting it around that time.

so are you saying you're not a skydiver or are you just a skydiver under an assumed idenity... stiring up shit as it were without repercussions...

cause if you are... at least I've got the stones to do it as myself... I don't gotta be someone else to do that... :P

hey y'all sorry I don't mean to talk to the troll... I'll stop now... :$

why it offend you?

oh and no... its just that when you mentioned the movie I had to relive the thing over again... and it was just painful... that's all... :|:D

I have a pirate fetish. It gets me excited to see sexy pirates. My friend that works in a movie theater was dressed as a pirate yesterday and looked fuckin sexy as hell. He's lucky i didn't attack him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i was disapointed... it didn't "end" i hate it when a movie does that.... the action was okay, liked the first one much better... will probly have to rate the 2nd and 3rd as a pair since they are the same story for the most part....

:D
I'm envisioning every man who knows you in real life evaluating his wardrobe right now, asking himself "What would look piratish?"

not me... sunny is like my sister... and i ain't from the south...lol....