skydemon2

blood type

Maybe Im o+ then because Im pretty sure of the O but I know Im not the universal type

but I know I have the rh type they give to newborns, my friends wife had it to she donated plasma because of it and made $300-500 a month, but Im not into needle tracks...... ewwww!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Let's see... so far we have thread on "what's your middle name." Now, it's "what's your blood type." When I see "What's your mother's maiden name?" I'm going to be sure someone's compiling a database. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Let's see... so far we have thread on "what's your middle name." Now, it's "what's your blood type." When I see "What's your mother's maiden name?" I'm going to be sure someone's compiling a database. :D

You know I did think about it before posting mine :S

Nah, you don't need someone's mothers maiden name to harvest their organs and sell them on E-bay. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.