Sprocket
Tootsie
Baby
Sky
Sally
George the cat

and the most recent is

Hermes - the hermit crab.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

2 dogs.
1 male chihuahua-Zorro
1 female jack russell terror -Arizona (she is actually Scott's dog) she just lives with me;)
But I used to have 2 dogs, 2 cats,a hedgehog and a bird.
Given my druthers, I am a dog person.

I have your druthers.

I'll call you with information on where to pay the ransom in One Hour.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I have your druthers.

Oh my:o All I have to say is that if you want more than a buck two fifty you're gonna have to keep her, but then you would have to deal with her owner. I wouldn't wish THAT upon anyone:o
As to MY dog...you'd soon tire of his yipping and pay me to take him back:P

I have your druthers.

Oh my:o All I have to say is that if you want more than a buck two fifty you're gonna have to keep her, but then you would have to deal with her owner. I wouldn't wish THAT upon anyone:o
As to MY dog...you'd soon tire of his yipping and pay me to take him back:P

Ok - you win -

Here, I'm giving you your druthers.

Ok - you win -

Here, I'm giving you your druthers

ROTFLMAO!!
I only seem to lose in love darlin', everything else..well you know;)

That's only - let me repete - ONLY because you never endeavored to love me.:ph34r:

That's only - let me repete - ONLY because you never endeavored to love me

Egads turtle boy...even I recognize that I am horrible when it comes to relationships! I wouldn't wish me upon anyone!!
Even tinkerbelle lied when she said it only take faith, trust and pixie dust!
Now back to your regularly scheduled program...
Roll call for pets.

That's only - let me repete - ONLY because you never endeavored to love me

Egads turtle boy...even I recognize that I am horrible when it comes to relationships! I wouldn't wish me upon anyone!!
Even tinkerbelle lied when she said it only take faith, trust and pixie dust!
Now back to your regularly scheduled program...
Roll call for pets.

Wreowr! Hisssss
I'm not looking for LONG TERM!!!:D:D:D

I have two dogs named Max and one named RePete.

Now, it was not a planned thing to have two dogs named Max.

My Max is a currently almost 5 month old female named after Gawain.

The Little Max is the Little Guy I found a month ago.
Little Max perked up when I was asking my Max to stay or sit while tending to the Little Guy. To me it seemed his name was Max.

Then Barb's parents took in Little Max for a week. They tried various names and said that Max was the one he responded to. His head picks up and his eyes meet yours. It's almost a sure thing that his name is Max. He does not respond to other names that way.

Little Max is with me for two more weeks to socialize with my dogs. He is approaching RePete on his own. RePete is 9 yo. He sniffs her paws, back and saunters around RePete. RePete is ho-hum about the whole thing.

My Max is a bit too inquisitive for the little guy. She is not aggressive, but is a bit intimidating to the little guy. My Max is 40 lbs already and the little guy is only 10 lbs tops. My Max, being a puppy, does not know the dog-protocol yet, as RePete does.

Anyway, the little guy has Lola's bed, collar, leash, neckerchief and Barb's parents to take him.

I think Rola and Dick will eventually adopt the little guy. That will be good. He's here at my place for some dog socialization. He does not snip anymore. He does not cower or duck out of the way when I want to pet him. All 3 dogs have not had any aggression issues. It's all been mellow, sniff, sniff. The little guy is still timid. A few more days and he should start coming out of his shell.
We think this little guy was abused and hit as opposed to being hit by a car. He didn't have any road rash injuries on him.

This morning he wagged his tail vigorously while approaching RePete.
Previously, he hardly raised his tail or wagged it.
He just needs some confidence building.

In the meantime, I'm touching his paws to get used to being touched, so we can clip his LONG nails.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

Two kitties and a dog. Or as I call them, three "precious angels".:P

Probably will adopt another doggie soon. Our local Humane Society went no kill:( and thus animal care & control (where we adopted Cruzer) is overflowing and having to put record #s of adoptable animals to sleep. Not to mention the abuse & neglect rate going up when people who do not want their animals (and thus mistreat them) have no where to take them.

It's so :(. I feel compelled to save another.

Good Lord---I'm a clean freak and an animal lover. Someone upstairs finds this hilarious to watch, I'm sure.:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.