jumpjunkie2004

What's your favorite dessert?

see now this here's a tough one... it depends on where I'm at...

In general, I'm a big fan of ice cream... but Ice Cream on top of homemade cherry pie is very good... (I had some of that over the weekend...)

when cooking out on the beach... there ain't nothing like a good S'more B|

I also like Cake... mmm Cake... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

fresh strawberries and Nutella.

I can't ever eat Nutella though. It's like crack. I'm to the bottom of the can before I know it.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I also like Cake... mmm Cake... :)

Mmm... Cake.... :)
But, you can't have your cake and eat it too... :o

only if you have more then one... :D for about a year and a half I made homemade bithday cakes for the women in my life...

I like german Chocolate Cake the best... B| hrm... I remember Jener8er posting a recipie some time ago... I really need to try and make it some time... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1. Strawberry cheesecake - awesome!!
2. Chocolate brownies (warm) with vanilla ice cream!!
3. Lastly, I am nuts for "Bananas Supreme" (sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream on warm banana-nut bread, with hot, homemade butterscotch brandy sauce) at Bahama Breeze.

Yummy!!!! I'm hungry now!! :D
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Ditto. I've made a few for my co-workers but I always make a separate one for myself. :D

Cheesecake.
Ice cream. With lots of peanuts and just a tinge of fudge.
Trifle.
Flan.
Chinese red beans soup.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

:D for about a year and a half I made homemade bithday cakes for the women in my life...

I'm a woman, and I'm in your life. So, my birthday is in February, and since it will be our first meeting, I'll let you give me a combo birthday/Valentine's Day cake... Next year you'll have to give me two separate cakes... You can make it white with strawberry filling and butter cream icing. MMmmm.... :$:)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You have not even met her and she is telling you what you can do...... be afraid.... be very afraid!!!! :D:D:D

And, you can come see me and share my cake that Scott will be bringing for me... I have a king size bed, so there will be plenty of space for your "horny" side. :D:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself