PowderdToastMan

How do I pass a drug test. (hard scientific evidence please)

What if he just does it on recreation, at home at night. As long as it does not affect his work, who cares.

As an employer, my problem is wondering what the effects of recreational use are on my employee during my employee's non-recreational time. I look at it this way - is the substance in the employee's system while at work? If so, there's a chance that it is having some effect on the employee at work.

Alcohol is a legal drug that I enjoy. I don't drink at work or show up for work after having drinks. If my employee has no more detectable alcohol in her system, but is hung over, that employee's "recreational usage" has just affected my bottom line.

I won't tolerate recreational drug use by an employee. It's that simple. If my employees do not like it, they can either find other jobs or start their own businesses.

Working for me is not a right.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

hard scientific evidence? hm.....you can always try not doing drugs. Yeah yeah I know that isn't the most fun way but it sure does work.

What he said. If you use illicit drugs, I don't want you trusted with my:

Money
Food
Education
Energy needs
Transportation
Family's well-being

...because you have shown yourself to be irresponsible, considering what drugs do to the human body.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Ok...a tried and true way of foiling the test. I know for a fact...drink two large bottles of Gatorade about two hours before the test. This will make you pee a lot but it also cleans out your urinary system. I don't "endulge" any more but at one time I was stoned for over 11 years straight. Woke in the morning to a joint I rolled the night before and placed on my night stand. I've even smoked a doobie 20 minutes before a test and still passed, thanks to gatorade (I prefer lemonade flavored). This will NOT clean the THC from your blood stream and after about 4 hours, as your blood is cleaned and the waste is dumped back into your system, it WILL show up again in your urine. But for the couple of hours it takes to get to the doc's office and take the test, you will test clean. Now, I'm not saying it's cool to smoke the weed...just a way around the test for THC, and I don't recommend smoking...That's part of my health/breathing/lung problems now and one of the reasons I can't jump anymore. Pay close attention to my sig line and take heed.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

...because you have shown yourself to be irresponsible, considering what drugs do to the human body.

Many people think skydiving is irresponsible. Have you seen what it can do to the human body?

"Skydivers are DOPES!"
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Just because you had a problem does not mean that he does.

I didn't have a problem with marijuana. I don't' have one now.

Sorry you feel I was rude, I didn't mean it to offend. It's just how I feel about the situation. I've had many friends fail drug screens and bitch & belly ache about it.

My whole premise was about being a responsible adult. That takes foresight and thinking past your next spliff.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Go to GNC and get a drink called Strip, or order one on ebay if you have the time, it costs like 50 bucks at GNC.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STRIP-Detox-Drink-32oz-Fruit-Punch-Flavor_W0QQitemZ9514043111QQihZ007QQcategoryZ19262QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

This stuff is dusgusting and the bottle is huge but it works! At least it did for me when i used to smoke ;)

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

Take one of the cleaning agents, but when you go in for the drug tests, if they ask you if you take anything, tell them you take a lot of vitamins, creatine, and goldenseal. That way when it comes up in the test they can still rule the test as a good one. Also, drink lots of water.

I've heard to get a package of Sure Gel from the grocery and mix it with a lot of water the day before
and drink that. good luck.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

If you are skinny and you smoke an averga amount of weed, it stay in your system for only 7 days. The 30 days we often hear about are for those lazy fat fucks taht do nothing but smoke pot
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

If its a hair test then best get shaving. (not joking) and cut your nails right back too.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I won't tolerate recreational drug use by an employee. It's that simple. If my employees do not like it, they can either find other jobs or start their own businesses.

Working for me is not a right.

Odds are, several of your employees use some kind of rec drugs, and you are, and will never be, none the wiser.

And if that is so, what's the harm?

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

If its a hair test then best get shaving. (not joking) and cut your nails right back too.

They can (and will) take it from someplace other than the scalp if necessary... and shaving is seen as the same as a masker...trying to evade the test.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well I have to say I am impressed with all the responses on the issue. Like I said, I'm not interested in taking any maskers or fooling the test, just cleansing the THC from my system permanately and quickly. From what I have read and heard so far, my method of water/pastas seems to be the quickest. The 6 week half life is an interesting fact but discouraging all the same. I guess time is the best and most reliable remedy and if that is what it takes then all I have to do is wait. Once again thanks for the responses (even the flamers).

They can (and will) take it from someplace other than the scalp if necessary... and shaving is seen as the same as a masker...trying to evade the test.

Who mentioned his scalp:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If this is for a Teaching, banking, construction, driving, flying, or foodservice job--I hope you fail. Those kind of jobs would be better accomplished by someone who does not use illicit drugs.

Other than that, go for it.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

If this is for a Teaching, banking, construction, driving, flying, or foodservice job--I hope you fail. Those kind of jobs would be better accomplished by someone who does not use illicit drugs.

Other than that, go for it.

I don't know about that . . .

I'm thinking that teaching would require somewhat of a "Mellow" trip, man. Like - yeah - dude - it's all good. That way the rules will like , make sense and all. Dig it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As an employer, my problem is wondering what the effects of recreational use are on my employee during my employee's non-recreational time. I look at it this way - is the substance in the employee's system while at work? If so, there's a chance that it is having some effect on the employee at work.

Your bottom line is affected by hundreds of factors - over drinking, staying up late to watch somethong on tv (last world cup had games at 3am), extra sick days because they're a smoker, out a week or 4 because of an accident.....these people aren't your property and won't always be at 100%.

It makes a lot more sense as an employer to take the bigger picture view and measure how effective the employees are over the quarter than what they did last hour.

I don't think that occasional marijuana use would affect any of those jobs unless they were going to work stoned. I think it would have about the same effect as occasional alcohol use.