weegegirl

I almost died.

Reminds me of along time ago, I got a club-sandwich from deli, eating at my workbench, tokk a big bite and someone left a toothpick in it and I almost choked on it..I called place to complain about the toothpick and they laughed and hung-up on me!

I have seen my dad do the heimlich on my mother, saving her life. Talk about surreal!

I have successfully used the Heimlich maneuver on a cat.

Walt

he wasn't choking on your turds, was he?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

No!!!!:D:D

Walt

If he was, do you think BillVon would let you post a pic? :D

I think it's safe to say that my turd-posting days here are over. Kind of sad because dz.commers now look to me for turd wisdom.

At Skydive Temple this past weekend I was asked my thoughts on an idea for a cable-access channel talk show--"Turd Talk".:D:D

I wish I could have told him that I think the idea stinks, but it actually sounds like a great idea!

"Tonight on Turd Talk, we'll be talking about adding life to your turds by eating foods that add a wonderful color and texture!"

Hmmmmmm. Maybe not!

Walt

"Tonight on Turd Talk, we'll be talking about adding life to your turds by eating foods that add a wonderful color and texture!"

Hmmmmmm. Maybe not!

Walt

Bwahahahaha... Oh my God... that's just well.. eww... :|:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No!!!!:D:D

Walt

If he was, do you think BillVon would let you post a pic? :D

I think it's safe to say that my turd-posting days here are over. Kind of sad because dz.commers now look to me for turd wisdom.

At Skydive Temple this past weekend I was asked my thoughts on an idea for a cable-access channel talk show--"Turd Talk".:D:D

I wish I could have told him that I think the idea stinks, but it actually sounds like a great idea!

Hmmmmmm. Maybe not!

Walt

OMG, walt, you're one in a million! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I have seen my dad do the heimlich on my mother, saving her life. Talk about surreal!

Think about it - if he'd done it and you'd interfered, you would have disrupted the space time continuum, which would have prevented you from getting back t0 1985 because they wouldn't have been around to go to the enchantment under the sea dance and fall in love, thereby preventing....

Oh, wait.

Sorry. My bad.

Glad your mom's ok.

Hmmmmmm. Maybe not!

That sounds about right! :ph34r:

Folks: get trained in basic 1st aid. Helping a chocking casualty and CPR are 2 skills that are worth their while.

Yeah, you don't know how common it is for people to die from chock! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I had to do the Heimlich on one of my dogs the other night as he was choking on a baby carrot. :)

that's a hard sell to your nieghbors when youre the one on all fours.:o

I guess it is a good thing the lights were out and the neighbors could not see in. :o

Seriously though my poor baby gave me quite a fright...so much for keeping him on a diet. [:/] But at 14lbs, I guess he does not need to be on one anyway.

I guess it is a good thing the lights were out and the neighbors could not see in. :o

:D:D:D

Seriously though my poor baby gave me quite a fright...so much for keeping him on a diet. [:/] But at 14lbs, I guess he does not need to be on one anyway.

he must have had a ladder.:P
My photos

My Videos