weegegirl

I almost died.

girl, you HAVE to stop smoking carrots! Those things will KILL you! I know it's hard, I know they're addicting, but really. Isn't it time you gave them up? FOR GOOD?

c'mon, you can do it. we love you and have faith in you.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

And if, in the process of saving your own life, you get caught humping your own desk, at least there'll be something to talk about in emails behind your back. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

wow clay, you showed tremendous restraint! i'm so proud of you!

true story... I was in philly on business a few weeks ago and was eating at a macaroni grille... next table over are 3 guys, 3 girls... one girl gets up excitedly and makes the universal sign for choking... nobody does anything for what seems like forever, but was probably just a few seconds... chick turns blue, goes weak in the knees... big guy at the table gets up flips her around like a rag doll, heimlich's her (I swear he was going to rip her in half!) and out flies (FLIES!!!) a big chunk of unchewed prime rib. It was nasty. Dude lets go of the girl, she falls to the floor, coughs, catches her breath, laughs, everyone at the table laugh w/ her, she takes her seat, they resume the meal and conversation and go on like nothing happened.

most surreal fuckin thing I've seen in a long time. :S

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

they resume the meal and conversation and go on like nothing happened.

most surreal fuckin thing I've seen in a long time

That's only because they didn't have video to review. :D

You're only saying that because your a sheep man.

True........sheep love carrots. ;)

hey clay, i'm thinking about getting some sheep for my farm so that we have a special swoop contest just for you... you'll have to swoop in all fluffed up, land just right and fuck one of my sheep. it's kinda like swoop fuck accuracy. you game?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

:oB|

So I am eating my lunch just now and I choke on a mother f-in carrot! I have my own office and there is nobody around me right now, and I swear I would have just died right here and nobody would have known nothin. fReAkY!

this is my biggest (well, not that big) paranoia with living alone. Everytime I swallow without chewing well and start coughing, I think, how many days till they find my corpse?

Glad you're still with us. I almost died twice today. Almost wiped out by a car while riding the lawn mower. Second time : Almost took a big stick into my abdomen. Damn near impaled myself pretty good while looking down mowing an edge of a lot. Might have internal bleeding.:| Ouch.