billeisele

Chicago pizza

I'm heading to Chicago on Sunday for 3 days, no time to jump so will do the next best thing.

staying at the Hyatt on (almost afarid to mention this) East Wacker

where is a good pizza joint?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Dominos' delivers;) Get the door it's DominosB|

There was one time when I had a bunch of people over for a pizza & movie night. I asked where I should order from, and a couple of people suggested Domino's. I have 2 bodies under my porch. Coincidence? Not quite.

Domino's is to pizza what Lada is to cars. Yes, it technically fits the definition, but anyone who thinks it's superior to anything else in the category needs to be killed for the sake of the gene pool.
cavete terrae.

5 cups flour 2 cups warm water and a packet of yeast. add a teaspoon of suger to the warm water and add yeast. Allow yeast to activate. Mix four and water together. Let dough rise for an hour.
add sausce and toppings and cheese (use good quality stuff here)
Bake 425 degrees untill crispy. It helps if you get a pizza stone but not necessary.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'm not gonna be helpful here, but that's one thing about Australia that irks my nads, I have NO idea where to get a decent proper deepdish pizza.

There's lots of good pizza available in Sydney, but since I don't order deep-dish, I can't help you on where does good stuff.

Both Medici's and Edwardo's on E 57th make reeeally good pizza. Edwardo's small stuffed pizza nearly won over me. Wouldn't want to see the big one.
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

where is a good pizza joint?

Open the phone book:
Eduardo's
Giordano's
Gino's East
Pizzeria Uno
Pizzeria Due

Not necessarily in that order. Giordano's is my favorite, but all the rest will work in a pinch - I'm not that picky.
-----
~~~Michael

Go to Lou Malnatis

*Eduardo's
*Giordano's
*Gino's East
*Pizzeria Uno
*Pizzeria Due

* they are all good but I like Lou's better
you can even order online or call 1800 lou-to-go
they ship and makes a cool gift too, we send them on occasion and they are really appreciated.B|

I think the closest one to you is within a nice walk and it is on wells just north of grand ave

My winner on this list is Edwardo's - they have the BEST deep dish (I order mine w/extra sauce- mmm!)

Giordano's is a great second.

Don't like Lou Malnoti's at all - crust is a crappy yellow corn meal something or other, and Gino's East does kinda the same thing.

You know, to each their own....enjoy Chicago!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

You should go to "Holy Cow" and have a steak instead.>:(

for a steak I would go to Gene and Georgetti's on wells and grand, they have been there for at least 60 years for a reason.

Mob influence.:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"