swedishcelt

sometimes I feel like

sometimes i feel like

...I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend... is the city I live in
The city of angels
As lonely as i am
Together we cry

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

sometimes i feel like

The city of angels
As lonely as i am
Together we cry

give your cookies to this guy, he is really depressed.

:D

He can have cookies too. :)

(For any sick minds out there, I really just mean literal cookies. This isn't code for anything weird.)

Unlike Cupcake w/sprinkles..... we all know what Cupcake w/sprinkles means!!!!! :o:o:o
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

sometimes i feel like

The city of angels
As lonely as i am
Together we cry

That's exactly what I started singing when I saw the thread title.

One of my favorite songs...

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
I could not get enough
Forgot about my love
I gave my life away

I realize I should just STFU but the beer made do it. Just a random drunken opinion. :)
Why are we living? It's a learning experiment.
Why do bad things happen to good people? It's a test of their strength. Sometimes when good people die of painless causes it is better than the alternative, sometimes it is bad timing and other times it simply unjust.
Why does love stop or end? It only stops when you let the hatred consume you. It wouldn't have to stop if people were willing to share.
Is there a God? Yes, although a lot of the guys in SC will disagree.
Why do people who sing off tune not hear that they sound really bad? Were all a little stupid sometimes; we don't always hear & see ourselves as others do. We gave it the effort even if it didn't work out as we hoped.
Why do little kids love Barney and adults hate him? He's a big goofy purple dinosaur... We know he's just a wellpaid guy with a weird job.
What sparked gravity and keeps the world together, who or what thought of and started it? Ehh, beats the hell out of me. :P
Why is there both birth and death? When a good person dies the soul is released with death. The strengths of that soul are re-born into a new body & life.
What is the meaning to life? The point of the experiment is to learn, love, enjoy & appreciate the opportunity with others.
Do we really have free will, if so why does shit happen? Of course we do but there are consequences for every decision.
What is love? Love is caring for someone that caught your eye on some level. It is a fear that harm will come to them. There are so different many levels of love, it is indefinable.
How can I tell if it’s real? Love means compromise. Someone that is willing to go out of their way make you happy. True love is going as far as it takes, to insure that you’re as happy as you can possibly for the rest of your life.
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Who cares? The chicken
Is there life after death? I believe that part of the soul is re-born. The other half just gets float around & hang out for a while.
Why does everything that comes out of our body smell bad? It’s highly dependant on what you consume but I think it’s also there for the embarrassment factor. :P
Why are mean people mean when it isn’t for revenge? There are many factors; jealousy, hatred, arrogance, lack of acceptance and different tolerance levels.
What IS 42? Just another number

Why don't they just appreciate you in the first damn place?

You probably chose the wrong one. They just didn't deserve your love. I do understand how you feel but there is someone out there that was made for you. (Physical, Mental & Emotional) :)
No one really has the answers. This is a very mysterious reality. Have a good one & eat some cookies. ;)