pds

back in the saddle

just like riding a bike i tell ya. without handlebars.

5 jumps kicked my ass. i fell out in a bunk after last load and just woke up long enough to get some food and make a post. i never really thought about how physically demanding jumping can be.

but, seems like i shook off 2 years of rust. maybe tomorrow i won't be such a big pussy;)
namaste, motherfucker.

Did you pack for yourself? I have found that the jumping does not wear me out as much as the packing!!!

are you kidding? i haven't even seen a rig in 2 years. i like walking and breathing too much to pack my own junk right now. so i guess there is that, too. grrrr.

although that last load we were running late so tom got it in the bag, i stowed the lines and kyle closed it up. i was a beautiful peice of teamwork. and the opening reflected it. a long ass lopsided snivel into a minor slammer with 2 twists. lmao.
namaste, motherfucker.

Welcome back B| I recently got back in the air after about a year and a half off. I rented a larger canopy so my instructor, who is also a good friend of mine, hooked it up to my rig then walked off. As he was walking away he said, "when you're done packing it come get me." I thought to myself What the Fuck? But I packed it and all was good.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I just looked at a spam email from "Sky" and though to myself -- dang, what's he up to?

Glad to see you're back among us.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

(<-- legend in own mind)

Na... I think it was *that* pic that did it! :ph34r:

Now, Remi....what pic would you be talking about? :):D>:(

Cora, he's talking about the pic of Sky standing with the sun behind him and he's...

Wait, you were being sarcastic.

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

what, me, spam? i don't even email my mom much less send frivolous emails. even to my favorite bitpusher.

rather than reply to 4 posts i will say:

monkey: why you gotta do me like that? i was fixing to have the longest all chick thread (keith, i am not fogetting you, but this whole 'homo' thing caught me by suprise:P)

tunnel bunny, i regret to say i punked out after 5 loads again today. i AM a big pussy.

sunny, cora and rebecca - i know you want me. :P

it is sooooo good to be home. thank you guys. i AM home and i WILL tip a beer with all yall sooner than you think.

p.s. i am shitfaced at the pool here in eloy being harrassed to get in so i gotta go. isn't technology great!?

hugs and kisses to all that want. chest bumps to those who are fighting with keithophobia.
namaste, motherfucker.