Thanatos340

Skyfest Memories, Pictures and Quotes!!

excellent!!!! i cant wait to get well and fly with you...all of you. Hope I can be there when ms. suz gets maggotized!

Excllent on thejump with Tom/Blanton and others!! Tom and Blanton tend to flail, so I hope you kept them stable and in their slots.

video please.

is

I was introduced to 40 Creek by Bigun on Tuesday night and I thought it was great. I only had two drinks but more than half the bottle was gone. I was fine until I tried to get up and almost fell down. Thank God my camper was only 10 ft away. Thats as far I could make it. I went an bought 2 more bottles of 40 creek the next day.

Every day is a great day, some are just a little better.

Yeah that was a fun jump!

Do you have the other video, wasn't it Cory that shot it? Then everyone could see the exit that worked for some people and didn't work so well for others.:D

It was amazing having Bill on that jump. That was also the worst zoo dive I've been on that just flat ended up working. Which surprised me, since about 1/2 way through the jump I was thinking "wow, I can't believe its still flying, OHHHH, its about to funnel..." Then it kept flying.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I shot a couple jumps ;), and had a great time doing it.

You might see this one again.. but I won't say where (see attachment) B|. It's my favorite pic taken that weekend. It looks good shrunken down to post here... the big copy is... well... I got a "lucky" shot :P that turned out amazing.

I forgot to mention the hilarious song that Larry (lumunious) taught me in the plane. It's a spoof on the do, re, mi song and it's about beer! I'm sure most of you know it. Everytime he sings that song in the plane it just cracks me up.
reply]

Guess who taught him that song??? LOL;)

Guess who taught him that song???

Homer Simpson.

DOUGH... the stuff... that buys me beer...
RAY ..... the guy that sells me beer...
ME...... the guy...who drinks the beer,
FAR..... the distance to my beer.
SO...... I think I'll have a beer.
LA...... La, la la la la beer
TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...
That will bring us back to...

;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I love the fact that I am in a sport in which I can watch a video put together by someone I don't know, taken in a city I've never jumped in, and I can still know several of the people in the video.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Skydiving is such a great sport, you stay in it a little while and you will meet some of the coolest people from all over the world and have something in common with them instantly, a friend for life!!! I love this sport!!!

Shari- get well soon, quit breaking yourself!! We miss you!!

Robert

Hey everyone!

Sorry about not being online very much and missing all the fun. We went straight to Raintoul ;) man it was hell, but we survived!!
To all of those that have emailed/pm'd me I did get them. Just having a hard time catching up. We are on our way to SD Long Island for the weekend.
I have attached a pic from Perry that I thought was pretty cool.
Stan counted 242 cars, about 16 trailers, and a few tents.

In case you dont know we had:
315 registered making 3000 skydives in 4 days!!

You all ROCK!!! This was the best SF ever!!!

I have been approached to help with another large event and they inquired about including SF in it. Not sure if I will, but only time will tell. My concerns with this is maintaining what SF is about. I will let everyone know if this happens.

I want to thank all of you again for all of your support.

I am trying to get more photos on the site along with the Parachutist write up and other articles. Damm I need a break....Guess I will get it in November when I get back to Fl.:S

Again thanks to all of you for making SF live another year!!!

J

Hay J,
Well did you jump the jet?
Could you get the jet to come to Spaceland next year??
Just kidding. On behalf of all the skydivers we want to thank you for all your hard work, we had so much fun it was unreal!!! Look forward to seeing you at Aggieland for the AOT boogie, best to you and yours.

Robert Real
JSF#43