SkydiveStMarys

Who "gets off" on yardwork??

Landscaping has been a hobby of mine for years. I totally get off on it.

Note to BillyVance: Get rid of that shitty riding mower. I also have about 3 acres of lawn and I use a 20HP Toro Tractor. 2 1/2 hours and I'm done.B|

Chris

You call that a tractor!:S While I do have a lawn mower and normally use it I have also been known to mow the yard with an 80hp John Deere and a 9' hay cutter.;) It's kind of interesting getting in between the trees and around the house with it but it does as good a job as a lawn mower. I actually hate mowing lawn but it is a necessary thing. I have almost three acres around my house and about 140 full grown trees to take care of as well.

Landscaping has been a hobby of mine for years. I totally get off on it.

Note to BillyVance: Get rid of that shitty riding mower. I also have about 3 acres of lawn and I use a 20HP Toro Tractor. 2 1/2 hours and I'm done.B|

Chris

How wide is the cut on that thing? I have a Craftsman 46" cut, but can't afford anything bigger.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I absolutely [B]LOVE working in the yard. I live in a duplex, but got the owner to agree to let me plant stuff. Mike calls the back yard "our jungle."

When he leaves, it gives me something to do and not spend all my time moping/crying/depressed.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I frickin' HATE it!

When given the option, I took whippings rather than doing yardwork as a kid.

As a homeowner, it's ironic that I put so much work into keeping MY yard well-groomed.

And now, being a DZ bum, it's me who is trimming grass and pulling weeds...Go figure.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yeah, love the yardwork. It's awesome therapy cutting grass. Whats even better is when guests come over and compliment me on the lawn....oh yeah... say that again...reeaal slooow...
"Your yard looks great Bill" .... Oh Yeah!

Yes, I've got a problem with my yard.

******Today is one day too late.********