GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers.... August 19th & 20th

[:/]:1:0

Dirt-dove a 5-way RW jump today (my pre-second). Got all psyched about it, then the wind picked up and we scratched. [:/]

I waited around a while longer to do a 15k H&P, spent some quality time with my canopy before landing it for the second time. Watched the plane land & take-off again, then heard canopies from the next load popping overhead walking in from the field. B|

You know the drill.

Well, as usual, I didn't engage in any humping.

Six jumps, all tandems.

No beer, even though it was a strange day.

Ice crystals
Rain
Heat
Heavy old fart passenger
Dark jump out landing.

:S:S:S:S

https://www.tdcparole.com

We didn't jump Saturday in the last SSL meet before Nationals because one of our team members got married, so we all attended his wedding reception. Got to make a new team rule that no one gets married until after Nationals.
:P

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I know where you and Matt will be next weekendB|;)...YAY!!! We're going to have soo much fun!! We're up to 13 RSVPs now:)

I know where I'll be too... and hoping we'll be up doing a 4 stack while the shuttle launches... if it launches that is.... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I know where you and Matt will be next weekendB|;)...YAY!!! We're going to have soo much fun!! We're up to 13 RSVPs now:)

I know where I'll be too... and hoping we'll be up doing a 4 stack while the shuttle launches... if it launches that is.... :D

That would be TOO AWESOME!...especially if we can get video as wellB|

"hrm... telephones... I really don't like them... :P":5:0

I had some really fun skydives on sunday... I did a 5-way to start off the day... then changed hats (well... helmets :P) and did some RW video jumps... (videos forthcomming, when I have time...) some stills from the weekend attached... B|

I finished off the day with a hop and pop... :)
I also I mowed my parents lawn on saturday afternoon for them... :):D

edited to add: that's not a picture of me... its a picture of one of the instructors doing a h&p
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

That would be TOO AWESOME!...especially if we can get video as wellB|

As far as the video goes... I thought they were going to video the jumps as well as take stills... who knows, perhaps even get some good stills of the stack with the shuttle?
I'm really hoping they do get the launch off on time and that we're on that load... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...