vskydiver

Weapon of Choice

All I can say is Wow! I'm looking at Walken in a whole new light!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLidy7pIQ8

I wonder though how long it took the dance instructors and choreographers to get it to look that good.
How many of you guys can actually dance like that?

I'm thinking...If I could just figure out how to get the YouTube video on my ipod, I could take it to the Mall and watch it while I instruct my better half on how to do that on the elevators and escalators like Christopher Walken. This could be very good! Oh baby!
:$;):D:D:D

This is soooooooooo old. But I remember going "Damn it, that's the guy that played a headless rider copping other people's pates off?" when I saw the video the very first time. He's been doubled at a few scenes, still love it though. ;)

The video you posted seems not to be 100% synch with the music (happens sometimes when decoding stuff). This one's got the correct timing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDGAvqwgdk
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

Yeah I somehow didn’t figure he’d be doing those aerial cartwheels himself. I'm pretty sure they used wires in some of that too. ;) But he still looks pretty damn good. Makes me want to go check out all those movies he's been in and watch them again.

Thanks for the new link! Now how do I get it onto the ipod?:ph34r:

Thanks for the new link! Now how do I get it onto the ipod?:ph34r:

You wait for your friendly neighborhood skydiveman to be done with it and send you the link to download. ;)
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

Christopher Walken rocks!!

I saw an interview with him ages ago, he was a dancer before an actor - or at least has dance training, so the choreographers probably didn't sweat it too much.

If you haven't allready, check him out in 'Wildside' ( the directors cut - 1st release different film entirely). It's a bit slow at times but Walken is at his psycho best.

And as if thats not enough, it's got one of the most tender, erotic lesbian love scenes you'll ever see..:)
but what do I know

Christopher Walken is an amazing talent, both in acting as well as in the physical performance arts (i.e. dance). Just amazing. That's a man who I would love to take to dinner; his mind seems so fascinating, and he's not "all about himself" at all in the interviews I've seen. Often underrated but always turning in a spectacular performance, that guy is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

that is one of the few videos that nearly sent me running from the room....

(i'd recently watched a bunch of CWs 'normal' fare, was quite drunk and had no idea what that was.. but the look was really creepy after the previous film fest...

Hello nice lady

We can do all those fancy moves, just don't want all the babes to find out. we're being stalked enough as it is:P:S

The last time we saw you and John boy you both looked good & fit equally.:$

Poor John has to reject all those sweet young hottie tandems as it is. Give the man a break john has to dress down and act old or they won't leave him alone. He could end up a tandem Groupie.B|

BTW might see you all at the barbacue at NWskydivrs in sept so I'm warning you don't touch me or I'm telling John.:D:S

Nice avatar btw:P
R.I.P.

I'm thinking...If I could just figure out how to get the YouTube video on my ipod, I could take it to the Mall and watch it while I instruct my better half on how to do that on the elevators and escalators like Christopher Walken. This could be very good! Oh baby!
:$;):D:D:D

Hint:s: Firefox, VideoDownloader, iSquint
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Christopher Walken is an amazing talent, both in acting as well as in the physical performance arts (i.e. dance). Just amazing. That's a man who I would love to take to dinner; his mind seems so fascinating, and he's not "all about himself" at all in the interviews I've seen. Often underrated but always turning in a spectacular performance, that guy is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

We can do all those fancy moves, just don't want all the babes to find out. we're being stalked enough as it is:P:S

Poor John has to reject all those sweet young hottie tandems as it is. Give the man a break john has to dress down and act old or they won't leave him alone. He could end up a tandem Groupie.B|

BTW might see you all at the barbacue at NWskydivrs in sept so I'm warning you don't touch me or I'm telling John.:D:S

Nice avatar btw:P
R.I.P.

Thanks! Ragusa took that picture in my living room one day. He stopped by to get jumpsuit repairs done and just happened to have a camera to take that shot of my new rig. I wanted to show off all the coolio embroidery I'd done on it.