Shell666

Locals shouldn't pass out at the LP Boogie

Oh come on.. this sort of thing happens at LOTS of boogies..... its just all you old folks dont see it cause it happens after your bed time....;)

Who the hell are you calling ols Mrs Methussela (sp):D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fucked Up...Not even funny. We did that shit in high school. How old are you guys? Dude with the little dick should have kept it in his pants. Karma is a mutha fucker and he ...well never mind looks like he has already been punished..

Glad I don't drink:S

Get over it!

High and mighty holier than thou attitudes have no place at LP.

Or is that why you didn't go?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There is a fine line between funny and disgusting humiliation. They crossed it. Now if they had taken his clothes off and put them on backwards and tied his shoe laces together...now that would be funny..what they did there..well thats..Fucked up..but NOT FUNNY

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Get over it!

High and mighty holier than thou attitudes have no place at LP.

Or is that why you didn't go?

Dude I ain't high and mighty. I am all for having a good time but humiliating another human being to that extent isn't funny.It is drunken mob mentallity. As for not going..I have a very good reason for staying home.. (See Attached)

Oh and the get over it..Wasn't me that it happened to so I was never ON IT to GET OVER IT..:P

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Oh and the get over it..Wasn't me that it happened to so I was never ON IT to GET OVER IT..:P

:D:D

Criticism is as criticism does . . . See - Personally, I would never piss on ANYONE, but that's just me, make up and pens are SO MUCH MORE hygenic.

Getting THAT drunk in front of that many people that you don't have any idea who they are . . . that is so stupid that it should hurt, and it probably did to his pride. Perhaps we helped that boy out and helped change his life around - maybe now he'll think twice about drinking and might not run over the family of four that his drunk ass might have been destined for.

Or,

Perhaps he'll think it wa funny and still will come back next year, make a skydive and tell a great story about the first time he was at praire.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

......if my dick was that short and I let someone take a photo of it and put it on the internet......now that would humiliate me.
Dood what were you thinking ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

More likely a spilled glass of water - he was waking up periodically and Shell and I would lullaby him back to sleep. I think someone gave him Jager, and then someone gave him water - I think the water spilled - but not sure - I wasn't there for the entirety of the process.

those the rules huh?

Yup dems da rulz.....the best topless and nekkid bar dives always happen after 11PM or so... some can hack it.. some caint;)

Not everyone was so underendowed;)

I seem to remember a Prince showing up at the boogie:P

Personally, I would never piss on ANYONE, but that's just me, make up and pens are SO MUCH MORE hygenic.

Your picking apart peices of the whole...The makeup is funny..Pens borderline..but the dick in the face and whatever else ya'll did ~I would be more inclinded to think someone thought the warm water trick would be funny then to think it was spilled water~ I understand the pass out rules..I used way longer then I have been clean..but the level that was taken to was fucked up then to post it for the world to see.. Not Funny..but your welcome to think treating your "friends" like this is funny and the cool thing to do:S

Oh and yeah pissing on people was fucked up, so was tieng them naked to the old lady down the streets tree and ringing the door bell..Things I have on my amends list if I ever see any of those people again (It isn't like I don't know or understand the drunken mob mentality)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

Personally, I would never piss on ANYONE, but that's just me, make up and pens are SO MUCH MORE hygenic.

Your picking apart peices of the whole...The makeup is funny..Pens borderline..but the dick in the face and whatever else ya'll did ~I would be more inclinded to think someone thought the warm water trick would be funny then to think it was spilled water~ I understand the pass out rules..I used way longer then I have been clean..but the level that was taken to was fucked up then to post it for the world to see.. Not Funny..but your welcome to think treating your "friends" like this is funny and the cool thing to do:S

Oh and yeah pissing on people was fucked up, so was tieng them naked to the old lady down the streets tree and ringing the door bell..Things I have on my amends list if I ever see any of those people again (It isn't like I don't know or understand the drunken mob mentality)

Understand something. He was asleep when someone posed with their dick next to his face. He doesn't know it happened and likely never will because he's not a skydiver. To my knowledge, nobody pissed on him. All the ink took quite some time and he likely had a drink spilled on him. I do remember him waking up at several points over the hour+...at one point someone bought him another drink at his request.

Also understand something else. He wasn't invited to the fucking party. He showed up, uninvited, at a party where many of the invitees aren't particularly keen on whuffos due to their annual propensity for fucking up a good thing (routine disrespect of the Cracks, thefts, fights, etc). Get it? He crashed a party at which he wasn't welcome and then passed out in the middle of it. A bit of lipstick and ink ain't a bad outcome, and neither is an anonymous picture of someone's dick near him. It's not like it's getting sent to all his friends, as we have no clue who the fuck he was.

That said, I wouldn't hold a grudge (for long) if I'd stupidly passed out and the same things had been done to me by the couple of people there who know and like me. It was all in jest and nobody got hurt.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I agree whole heartedly with liendive. He was not invited and we have alot of trouble with the locals invading us during the boogie. wouldnt be as bad if they did cause the problems they do so maybe a little retribution was in order.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

I agree whole heartedly with liendive. He was not invited and we have alot of trouble with the locals invading us during the boogie. wouldnt be as bad if they did cause the problems they do so maybe a little retribution was in order.

maybe, looking at the locals as "outsiders" is why there has been problems.....?