PLFXpert

What's Your Favorite Restaurant?

My favorite restaurant isn't a chain restaurant and it has the best food, it doesn't matter what you order it will be perfect. And if you like Oysters, than this is the place to go. It's the Brooklyn Seafood, Steak and Oyster House in Seattle. Kind of pricey. Their Salmon or Halibut are alder planked and the absolute best!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I think my favorite places are all hole-in-the-wall joints. Having been in LA for most of my life before (and even when I made some decent money) I never found the "great" restaurants to be particularly great. Expeinsive? Yeah. But the Water Grill and Pacific Dining Car, that kind of stuff with the 5-Star ratings, never did it for me

Here is where I'll respectfully disagree.:P

I, too, love hole-in-the-wall joints. But, I also appreciate that which can be more heavily priced.

Ruth's Chris is often considered expensive, but it's the only filet I'll order/eat here where I live.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Although one could never go wrong with italian (there are some awesome ones near where i grew up), here in NJ the best one I've been to is Jose Tejas!!! Best Mexican restaurant EVER!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

this is a tough one... I like a lot of places.

I enjoy City BBQ, and I always like a good deli there was a place called Maximo's that was along I-75 between Macon and Atlanta where I would stop whenever I was making that circuit.

I'll pretty much eat just about anything though...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm not saying I don't eat at those places, or enjoy them. I do.

However, none of those highly ranked restaurants are my favorites. I used to do happy hour all the tim eat McCormick & Schmick's and Nick & Stef's in downtown. Nick & Stef's has some nice aged steaks.

They are good - they are what they are. But I found that quite often, people will eat at those places just to say they ate there. I am a simple man. Some have champagne wishes and caviar dreams. Mine dream are of beer and wings...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

ok call me paranoid but ever since the time a chef was nervously watching me eat his preparation through a little window from the kitchen i have always been wary of "special ingredients"
for me
home grown
home cooked &
home brewed
is best.

"Excuse me, was this a sandwich?" woody allen
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Bonefish!! Their food is absolutely amazing!

We love their bang bang shrimp.

El Faro for a burrito

For just food, Port Edwards in Algonquin, IL. Hands down best seafood I've ever eaten.

For the whole dining experience, Geja's Cafe in Chicago. It's a fondu restaurant that's very romantic, Ginny and I enjoyed ourselves.

Steak would be The Steak House at Circus Circus, Las Vegas.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM