billeisele

What bad ass stuff can you do?

I can turn my tounge upside down:P....ok wait so can half the population.
Um....according to my profile, I can make women do and say and act in ways that they never knew they could...??? oh wait, never mind still not cool enough.
I know, um.......I can get vomited on by my children and still be able to console and hug them with out vomiting myself. [:/] Nah...still that doesn't compare to all-y'all.
ahhhh, I can do a five-way vibrator hot potato toss in free fall and get stuck with one in each hand at deployment......AND not drop any!:S

Never mind, I'm just not badass....I'm just a chick:);)

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Um....according to my profile, I can make women do and say and act in ways that they never knew they could...??? oh wait, never mind still not cool enough.
I know, um.......I can get vomited on by my children and still be able to console and hug them with out vomiting myself. [:/] Nah...still that doesn't compare to all-y'all.
ahhhh, I can do a five-way vibrator hot potato toss in free fall and get stuck with one in each hand at deployment......AND not drop any!:S

You're a chick! THAT'S badass!!! ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I think your vibrator trick sounds pretty bad ass.

I can herd cats.

That is what organizing a skydive is like.:D

I've been on those. Somebody is trying to throw together a 10-way and hollers for everybody to meet in front of the hangar. Half show up with gear, 3 are still having a smoke, a couple aren't yet manifested. you're just starting to get the exit lined up and hear the 15 minute call. 4 people depart to get geared up. They return and somebody strolls off to hit the can. You finally get the exit lined up, it's now a 10 minute call and somebody decides they better manifest and trots off while another figures they better go finish packing. Finally everybody is back, you get the 5 minute warning, the plan is almost understoofd by all when a tandem student suddenly changes their mind and opts for the video, leaving the group without their organizer. Getting on the plane everybody decides to do solo 5K hop-n-pops.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I can't believe nobody has said this yet...

I CAN SKYDIVE!![/RED] B|B|:D

that is SO passe... :|

:D

actually, i still think it's pretty rad. sometimes I still get these moments of lucidity (rare, I admit) where I just stop and go, WOW! I just chucked myself out of a frickin airplane! :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I can't believe nobody has said this yet...

I CAN SKYDIVE!![/RED] B|B|:D

Ahem!

------->Re: [billeisele] What bad ass stuff can you do? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder what he tells his Mom when they talk, yea just another regular day helping people off roof tops

Now THAT is pretty badass - Other than jumping (which makes all of ass badass in our own right-) and riding a loud Harley, I guess I'm not all that badass.

Courage doesn't always shout. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow".

Slowly walks away . . . whistling . . .a little scared . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I inspect precision machined parts on a CMM. It's a fun machine, it has a probe on an arm, so there's probably an underlying psychosexual connection somewhere. But anyway, once you orient and calibrate the thing, so it knows where it is and where it's starting from, you go around the part touching all these different points and it spits out all these exact dimensions down to 1/100,000 of an inch. You learn to look at complex 3D shapes and break them down in your mind to planes, lines, points, spheres, cones, circles, and so on. The one I work with now is a nineties museum piece, but at some other places I've worked I can pilot the probe with a joystick and the program starts to make a picture of the part as I go merrily measuring my way around. It's fun because it's both precision and hands on.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I teach a 3 credit hour course on solid state quantum mechanics without using any notes, and I can fly R/C helicopters.

The first part my 18 month can do.

The second part, that takes some real skill. They're not just toys, folks.

My kids think I'm badass right now b/c I'm building them a BMX track on our land w/ my tractor and it's loader. It's rockin.

ETA: That first comment is only a joke folks... I have a great deal of respect for anyone who can teach about anything w/o using notes, let alone such cerebral concepts as what kallend teaches.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

off the subject but WTF,

Mr Physics (said with respect) - how about a discussion supporting your opinion on this question - if you amassed all the people on earth within 5 miles of the equator, and they faced the same direction, and at the same instant performed a standing broad jump where the takeoff angle was 33 degrees, and the landing was vertical

could they change the rotation speed of the earth?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

off the subject but WTF,

Mr Physics (said with respect) - how about a discussion supporting your opinion on this question - if you amassed all the people on earth within 5 miles of the equator, and they faced the same direction, and at the same instant performed a standing broad jump where the takeoff angle was 33 degrees, and the landing was vertical

could they change the rotation speed of the earth?

Getting them there would have more effect than the jump (whose effect would be transient). Ever hear of the law of conservation of angular momentum?

Besides, the mass of the entire population is less than 10^12kg, or about a trillionth of the mass of the Earth.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I inspect precision machined parts on a CMM. It's a fun machine, it has a probe on an arm, so there's probably an underlying psychosexual connection somewhere. But anyway, once you orient and calibrate the thing, so it knows where it is and where it's starting from, you go around the part touching all these different points and it spits out all these exact dimensions down to 1/100,000 of an inch. You learn to look at complex 3D shapes and break them down in your mind to planes, lines, points, spheres, cones, circles, and so on. The one I work with now is a nineties museum piece, but at some other places I've worked I can pilot the probe with a joystick and the program starts to make a picture of the part as I go merrily measuring my way around. It's fun because it's both precision and hands on.

And it goes...Beep...beep...beep...;)

BTDT:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~