jasonRose

Weekend Numbers!!!!! Sep 9th, 10th

1 space ball jump and 68 pack jobs.

:)

that;'s pretty good money:ph34r:

when I finally get out of debt, I'm going to set up the packing tarp, get ready to work, then pull out a cooler and drink beer all day while everyone else packs their own shit....

:D:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

0:4:I'm still paying off beer, and I will be for the rest of the season

Woo hoo!!!! What a freaking blast! I went out to Chicagoland Skydiving for the Sunpath weekend/4-way scrambles! I was so happy to jump with my Gonzo Butt Queen (aka craichead) as Team Slut Patches/Potatoes. Our fearless (and patient) captain taught us quite a bit, and we all had a great time jumping together! We rock!

I also hung out with jumpergirl and met upndownshop. Both of you need to come by Hinckley more often!

Saturday night was Dago Fest, and Andyman made really yummy pizza! There was some dancing on tables and the usual midnight volleyball (thanks for not taking me out, J.) I've attached a couple of pictures from Saturday for your viewing pleasure.

Today, I was supposed to teach the first jump course for the first time (again), but was stood up by students for the second time now :D One day I'll teach class....I hope.

Crap...almost forgot....made some jumps on a new-to-me Pilot 132! Nice canopy, and I really really like it! Woo hoo! (More beer owed for that)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

:)Help me out here please, my first time posting jumps numbers.
First one for humps and/or sex?
Second for jumps- 2
Third for beer owed-3??
Two jumps. Sat over shot hit the taxiway-I am okay
Sunday- first three way and first kiss pass(by my awesome husband, what a surprise) My landing this time, I found the only puddle in the landing area- a big two foot splash

well fortunately you can only have as many beerable offenses as you have jump numbers... but I digress...

0(big suprise there...LOL):10:0

in general a fun weekend... edited to add "double digits yee haw... B|"

7 RW video jumps:
- a Screaming Eagles 101 attempt to start off saturday
- a 13 pt - 4-way
- an 8 pt - 5-way
- a 7 pt - 6 way
- a 3 pt - over the hill gang 6 way
- an "oops Scott's a dumbass and had the camera zoomed in way"
-a not quite one point 8 man over the hill gang way where the dzo who has 13,000+ skydives was low on the formation... :D

then I also did 3 smaller formation jumps:
- an 8-9 pt - 4-way
- a 3/4 pt 5 way
- and a 18 pt 3-way (to finish off the weekend)

but I also watched a friend hit the ground hard and go to the hospital in a Chopper... >:(

some pictures attached from the weekend...

Edited again to add a link to video from this weekend... http://www.scottgunshell.com/Vids/9-10Sep2006-sm.wmv
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

"There's nothing that comes close to it, not even sex; 14; :D:D:D:D etc.

A floater off the dark-side at sunset made my day.B|B|B|

Coulda done without that climb though.B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

[:/], 7,:D

2 jumps Sat and 5 Sun. Jump #3 on Sun was my first cut-away.:o Thanks Rick and a bottle of your fav is on the way!

That's all!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

[:/]:3:0

One four-way jump ... I finally got to jump with JohnMitchell and vskydiver; and two two-ways, including one with Amazon. I learned an important (but non-painful) lesson about target fixation when I decided to hit the windblade on landing. Yep, it's true what they say, if you look at it, you'll go towards it.:S

Also got to see the Mitchell family add two more skydivers to its ranks as John took a couple more of his offspring on tandems.

Fun day!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke