jumpergirl

Whitney & Bobby

Good! Maybe Whitney will get off the crack and get her career back on track. She truly is one of the greatest female vocalists of our time. And maybe and more importantly, their daughter will have a chance at life.

Chris

Whitney didn't begin to spiral downhill until she hooked up the that wannabe Bobby Brown. I'm hoping she will now take stock of her life and career and get rid of the crack. She is one of those celebrities that I expected to read about her sudden death.:( I truly wish the best for her and her daughter.

Chris

My poor naive friend...
All geniuses are also crazy.
Whitney is, in fact, a vocal genius. Her crazy is crack.
That's just the way it is.
Crack is whack.:P

I tried to watch that show once. I honestly thought her real person was like the woman she played in 'The Bodygaurd'. She was so hot and classy.

Then I saw her with Bobby on their show. I'm used to seeing trashy, classless, uneducated pieces of crap on Cops... but I NEVER thought Whitney would be that way.

Pretty pathetic when your English is so bad, it requires subtitles... :|

I hope they both blow themselves up in a meth lab somewhere. They're wasting my oxygen.
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Whitney didn't begin to spiral downhill until she hooked up the that wannabe Bobby Brown. I'm hoping she will now take stock of her life and career and get rid of the crack. She is one of those celebrities that I expected to read about her sudden death.:( I truly wish the best for her and her daughter.

Chris

Rumor has it that Whitney loved coke before she loved Bobby, and having him around just enabled her to act out in a more public forum. MAYBE she will get herself together now. I miss that voice.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I miss her voice, too. It would give me chills.

.[:/]

Me too like finger nails down a blackboard:|:| If the shrieker never sings again, it will be good:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?