Hambone

FOOTBALL THIS WEEKEND

For this coming weekend With out a doubt Skins and Dallas at dallas

Both are coming off painful week 1 losses.

And there is always bad blood with these two teams especially after last years sweep by the skins. No to mention how the last game these two played in dallas ended up.

Both teams have made a lot of changes in the off season this should be one hell of a game.

I go with the Skins
As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

Any of the following:

#11 Michigan at #2 Notre Dame
#15 Oklahoma at #18 Oregon
#17 Miami (FL) at #12 Louisville
#15 Oklahoma at #18 Oregon
#24 Texas Tech at #20 TCU
#19 Nebraska at #4 USC
#7 Florida at #13 Tennessee

Fourteen of the top 25 playing each other. Can't beat that.

I'm eyeing Kansas City v. Denver. Both teams are 0-1 after the first week - tied with the Raiders. Both are pissed off right now - KC because of the issues with Cincy and Denver because of their mistake-prone initial outing.

I'm also interested in the Jets v. Patriots - both teams looked okay, but vulnerable. Both struggled against teams that should have been vastly inferior, but kept it close.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

For this coming weekend With out a doubt Skins and Dallas at dallas

Both are coming off painful week 1 losses.

And there is always bad blood with these two teams especially after last years sweep by the skins. No to mention how the last game these two played in dallas ended up.

Both teams have made a lot of changes in the off season this should be one hell of a game.

I go with the Skins

Me too but i am stupid and steveorino. The farms number is 404 295 5000 just so you can call and pay the jump ticket..Just helping you out my friend:P:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Guest 1010

What is the best game this weekend and why? I will announce my decision shortly. Discuss.

Oaklahoma @ Oregon ... whoever scores last is gonna win, call it Oregon 52-46. Yes darn right I'm gonna be there!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

GO GATORS!!!:)
I fell asleep, but I can still say that b/c it IS my alma mater.:P Billy, as usual, stayed up and watched the whole thing.

If ya'll like pro-ball then keep your eye on the Crown Royal seats on the 50-yard line for Monday night's game! (Friend gave us tickets) Neeener. Neeener. NEEEEEENER!;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Hail ! to the victors, damnit.
Hail ! to The Irish killers.
Hail ! HAIL ! to Michigan, the leaders and best.

Don

Fuck, yeah!! Fuck Notre Dame!! B|B|B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

GO GATORS!!!:)
I fell asleep, but I can still say that b/c it IS my alma mater.:P Billy, as usual, stayed up and watched the whole thing.

I saw parts of it while at The Farm... while I hate both Florida and Tennessee, and Auburn and LSU too for that matter (I'm a Bama fan), I hate Tennessee worse than Florida... :P More specifically, I hate that fat bastard coach Fulmer more. I hope Tennessee loses more games this year so that shitbag gets fired.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban