weegegirl

Is it bad etiquette to shoot my roommates dog?

Depends on where you shoot it.

Kill shot: nope just hide the body and say it ran away ;)

Or you could just shoot your roomate but i doubt the dog can pay rent

Disclaimer: I don't promote the hurting of any animal the above is for humor alone.
As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

Depends on where you shoot it.

Kill shot: nope just hide the body and say it ran away ;)

Or you could just shoot your roomate but i doubt the dog can pay rent

Disclaimer: I don't promote the hurting of any animal the above is for humor alone.

A disclaimer for shoting the dog...but no problems shotting the roommate...:D
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

No! Don't shoot the poor dog...BUT...they used to sell this stuff at Spencers (if you know that store, usually in the mall) called 'fart spray' and it stinks to high heaven. Just give the dog a good spraying and put him in your roomies room until they get home from work. Then BATHTIME for ol' rover. And most DOGS hate baths. Poetic Justice, I say!! ;)

What exactly is it doing and where is it doing it at? If it is outside barking by itself it is probably just bored and needs something to work it's mind. If this is the case, does it have a kong or any other toy like that that can be filled with goodies? If it does fill the toy with peanut butter or cream cheese, give it to the dog and have hours of quiet bliss.
Fly it like you stole it!

that's cute. but what about one that just won't SHUUUDUUUUPPPPPP?? Grrrr.

I'm sure this will pass. :| Just ignore the mangey mut and it will shut up, right? :|

:ph34r:

By the way, Josh, if you are reading this, I really do love your dog. :P

Barks too much, you say? At Pet Smart, they have a collar that gives-off a bit of a shock to the dog, when it barks too much. We got to our last nerve and got one for our collie. She just sees that collar comin' and clams-up!

Chuck

Just wondering. :| Because it is playing my last nerve!! B|:S>:(:S:P

Buy a shock collar and shock it every time it barks. 1) it won't bark as much, and 2) you get pure entertainment out of something that would otherwise bother you.

is it a real dog or eagle bait, Eagle bait is fair game see if yu can wound it a bit at a time...I hate those little fruggers>:(

to all the PETA peepholes, I'm not serious, Gassing it to death would be much more humane
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, don't shoot the dog, claim the dog is a terrorist and torture it first! If you do it after this legislation passes, you might get exonerated. Actually, a trick out of one of George Hayduke's books, "Revenge" provides an idea. Dogs love bacon. Cook up a few pounds of bacon. Remove bacon and drain cool grease into a big fat sponge. Place sponge in proximity to pooch. Watch pooch try to scarf sponge. Watch pooch wallow in stomach upset.
It shouldn't kill'em but will take him out of action for awhile.

You're always the starter in your own life!

don't tell anyone....
shooting is messy!
you could always give it a bunch of sleeping pills....nite...nite...take alittle dirt nap dog...

or if you rent....tell him that the landlord said to get rid of it...............thats what i did!

depends on how hardcore you are...