ACMESkydiver

So What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

They don't got sweet tea in Califernia? God damn commies. >:(

I know! Go figure.

But they do have In-N-Out. I even found the local one tonight. Perhaps tomorrow I shall dine there.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If I leave here tomorroooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
Would you stil remember meeeeeeeeeeeeee
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Dave, I was thinking of making a trip to Freebird's this weekend. Interested?

Ohhhhh, ow, ow ow, quit it, that arm twisting is really hurting!

Ok, seriously, we'll need to sneak away from the DZ during the game on Saturday or go on Sunday, otherwise before or after the game we won't be able to get into any of the 4 Freebirds in College Station.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yes, it is true they are south of Washington. This I know because I just flew to LA yesterday, and I am looking longingly NORTH at Seattle.

But, there is no sweet tea, grits, fried okra, or southern accents anywhere to be found. So it ain't THE SOUTH.

:D:D:D:D Yeah yeah yeah....

hey when will you be back? Wanna go see the ponies run on Friday? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Either way. We can play it by ear. But I've been wondering what the ones in B/CS are like for a while now. Can't pass up the opportunity.

They're much better then the ones in Austin, but that's mainly due to management.>:(:D:P

Ok, seriously, they are a bit different. Not better or worst, but the taste is a slight bit different. Not really sure why. That goes for the ones in DFW, the ones in Austin and the ones in H-town. They all taste just a bit different compared to each other.

There's south the direction and then "the south" as in the place. As I remember California wasn't apart of "the south" in what some folks still refer to as the Northern Aggression.;)

Nor were Arizona or Nevada. Even to this day those states are called the South West and not "the south."

All in all, Maine could be called "the south" by folks further north...doesn't make Maine apart of The South though.

Awright, awright Dave, don't go bustin' out the dixie flag on me here....:D:D

Corrected to: SOUTHWEST chain. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Awright, awright Dave, don't go bustin' out the dixie flag on me here...

I'm not the type that does that. However, I will state that there is a difference in southern states and The South. Its a historicaly significant difference. And you know me, I like me some history.:D

We're in the same area, have you ever eaten at Dick's drivein, they are only in the Seattle area though. The best french fries! Made fresh right there, no frozen ones!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Wanna go see the ponies run on Friday? :)

Hey! What about me?! Maybe I wanna go see some ponies! Cept wait a minute... I can't. My second oldest daughter is having a driving test that day (lovely DMV!) and my youngest daughter has invited her whole class over for a party that night. And I have to pick up my son from band practice. DAMN! It never works out when I invite myself! :S

Never Mind!

My vote is In-N-Out Burger. I LOVE THAT PLACE! Truely the best fast food joint in the world! Krisanne beg them harder to come up here to Washington! They have to! I'm hungry! ;)

My vote is In-N-Out Burger. I LOVE THAT PLACE! Truely the best fast food joint in the world! Krisanne beg them harder to come up here to Washington! They have to! I'm hungry! ;)

I can bring you some back on Friday.

Might not be very good, though, by the time I get it to you.[:/]

In 'n' Out, hmm interesting name for a fast food place, he he.
I'm from Aus so I only know the top three, but have been to a few of the others when I went to the US (Wendys, Taco Bell, etc)
Wow, you guys have more take away places than I remember... what about Jack in the Box? I liked that when I was there. They had some insanely fatty burger with three types of cheese. It was some serious fatty goodness.

There's always the veggie delight at Subway for veggie food. My favorite (and I'm not even a vegetarian)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

where the heck is subway??? Best stuff ever!!! Plus a lot healthier if you order the right stuff too! :)
CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Subway is good. But Whattaburger is my favorite. Those burgers are so good. Then there's Steak n Shake! How did that not make the list! Sure somebody else loves Steak n Shake! :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

D'Angelo Sandwich shops are my Favorite.

There #9 Steak mushrooms onions and chess is awesome. It is all fresh and they make it right there while you wait.

Only takes like 5 mint. Hmmmmmmm is that considered fast food?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain