freeflir29

How many people are on your blocked PM list?

Fuck you Squeak. I had Skymama's phone number and didn't know it!

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm you lost me Chris, WTF are you on about?

Nothing really, I was just in the mood to say 'Fuck you Squeak'.:P

Chris

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing really, I was just in the mood to say 'Fuck you Squeak'.:P

Chris

OH no probs then :D:D It's not like that's uncommon I hear it at least daily:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Chris

Nothing really, I was just in the mood to say 'Fuck you Squeak'.

Chris

OH no probs then It's not like that's uncommon I hear it at least daily

I know, according to the list, today was my turn.;)

Chris

[reply

OH no probs then It's not like that's uncommon I hear it at least daily

I know, according to the list, today was my turn.;)

Chris

:D:Dthat was funny:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

she included her phone number in the pm!!!! I think that pm sat in my inbox for about a month with no reply from me.

All these years, and I had no idea you were such an idiot. :(

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

she included her phone number in the pm!!!! I think that pm sat in my inbox for about a month with no reply from me.

All these years, and I had no idea you were such an idiot.

Oh you're kind. I called myself a douchebag. If I remember the pm correctly, I think she offered for me to crash at her place also. I'd blame it on the brain injury, but this was well before that. You're right, I'm an idiot.:S

Chris

I have more than three. No, I'm not divulging, either. I will only put someone on block who is abusive, not because we disagree. Disagreement is fine, but do it like an adult...when one lies, spreads rumors and falsehoods about me and/or is abusive towards me, they go onto that list...that way, I don't have to deal with the bullshit. Kinda like walking away from a toxic person...sometimes, no matter how much you like them, you have to just walk away.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I agree.

I will block people if they are being childish, rude, ignorant,etc. I have talked through pm's with some people I disagree with, but the only way it will end in me blocking someone is if they start acting immature and accusing me of something.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Right now I am blocking everyone.
I block about 8 or more regularly. >:(

And when I block most people specifically it is because they are whackos or say stuff that is perverted.

Except Frenchy. I just block him because it's fun. Always has been our sick little game. :ph34r: What can I say. I'm weird like that. If I didn't pm him and block him at this point I think he would check up on me to see if I was okay. :$
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

If I didn't pm him and block him at this point I think he would check up on me to see if I was okay.:$

Glad to see you're OK.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I only have one.

Those that know me should be able to guess.

Like another person said here I do not have time for negativity.

I am sure that I am blocked frome some but I would never know because I do not have time for those who do not wish to be around me or speak to me.

Hey Clay?
How high is your number?
Better yet how many have you blocked? :D

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

So... I have another question: Do the people you block really have no other way of getting a hold of you? I just have a hard time grasping what someone could say to me to where I would block them... I think I'd probably enjoy the entertainment actually. Aside from the girls getting perverted PMs, blocking someone just seems like the Internet equivalent of covering your ears and screaming "I can't hear you! lalalalala!"

Now being able to 'mute' someone on the forums - I'd love that. I think vBulletin can do it - when you add people to the mute list, their posts don't show up in threads you're viewing. Helps tune out the antagonists or the persistent chatters.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality