micro

it's official... i'm now a cattle man

mooooooooooooooooooo:)

quiet you! :D:D

thanks for a good time last night

really though you should be thankin suds - never a dull moment :P

oh and if i want to freakin say something im gonna say it - so don't shush me - smartass;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

mooooooooooooooooooo:)

quiet you! :D:D

thanks for a good time last night

really though you should be thankin suds - never a dull moment :P

oh and if i want to freakin say something im gonna say it - so don't shush me - smartass;)

oh, i know that's true... about suds and about you just saying what you wanna say! :D:D:D

now about your webcam...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

some pics of the bovine...

1. they're getting curious. don't ask about their names. it was my wife's idea.

2. sniffin the dog. they've decided they don't like him. tonight they chased him out of the cow lot.

3. mmm beef

4. my beautiful wife.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Great shot of Lori!!!! And Ben, the dog, is sooooooo cool...just laying there letting them check him out.

Good grief, I miss you all...hope all is well.

Ciels-
Michele

Thanks hon! Hope school is going well... pm inbound...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

There to cute to eat... seriously they look cuddley:(

in 18 months, they will be big and fat and ready to grill. cute now, grill later. B|

ETA... wait a tick, maybe you were calling my wife cute and cuddley? that she is! B|

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

There to cute to eat... seriously they look cuddley:(

in 18 months, they will be big and fat and ready to grill. cute now, grill later. B|

ETA... wait a tick, maybe you were calling my wife cute and cuddley? that she is! B|

Yep, they are cute now but like you said micro, just give them time. I did that one year with pigs. :P I thought it would be fun to raise something different so I bouoht 39 little feeder pigs that weighed only about 35 pounds apiece. They were all cute and stuff for about 24 hours. Then they started to crap and eat like crazy. At about 225 pounds they aren't cute anymore.

Nice looking heifer though. What's with the white faced one? I probably would have went with Salt and Pepper. Or maybe just numbered them so not become attatched. :|

They look like alot of fun, enjoy your new endeavor.

Scott

Nice looking heifer though. What's with the white faced one? I probably would have went with Salt and Pepper. Or maybe just numbered them so not become attatched.

yeah, i told her not to name them at all, but she doesn't listen to good sometimes. :D she also let one of them eat some grain out of her hand. i just shook my head... ugh... don't get attached honey, 'cos you'll be cookin these beasts in two years time! "I know I know..."

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

in 18 months, they will be big and fat and ready to grill. cute now, grill later.

Hmmmm wonder which one of the kiddos will form a bond and instead of wilber from charlottes pig, it will be cow from dads new farm. On a serious note, my step dad used to have four at a time. If I remember correctly, hed sell three to give himself money to buy more cows and feed next year, and butcher one for their freezer. Last ones I remember were all named something like ted , ned, fred and cant remember the other. I went to go eat a T-bone at the house and could not eat it , it had a name, human attributes and I am weird. I kept asking him if it was ted. :|

wait a tick, maybe you were calling my wife cute and cuddley? that she is!

Yes your wife is a beautiful lady.... but shes okay to eat unlike the pet cows....

I cant believe I said that.... BTW check your pm's butthead... important conversation must be had
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

in 18 months, they will be big and fat and ready to grill. cute now, grill later.

Hmmmm wonder which one of the kiddos will form a bond and instead of wilber from charlottes pig, it will be cow from dads new farm. On a serious note, my step dad used to have four at a time. If I remember correctly, hed sell three to give himself money to buy more cows and feed next year, and butcher one for their freezer. Last ones I remember were all named something like ted , ned, fred and cant remember the other. I went to go eat a T-bone at the house and could not eat it , it had a name, human attributes and I am weird. I kept asking him if it was ted. :|

wait a tick, maybe you were calling my wife cute and cuddley? that she is!

Yes your wife is a beautiful lady.... but shes okay to eat unlike the pet cows....

I cant believe I said that.... BTW check your pm's butthead... important conversation must be had

PM answered. Sorry bout that, been workin on the farm all day :D Those cows sure poop alot!!! :S

And you TOTALLY said my wife was edible! Stay back evil fiend, she's MINE!

What you st/dad did is exactly what we intend to do... have several cows at a time, keep one for food, sell the others to sustain the practice.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hmmmm wonder which one of the kiddos will form a bond and instead of wilber from charlottes pig, it will be cow from dads new farm.

Hehe...Last year my AmeriCorps team went to help out on a non-profit farm that was used as therapy for handicapped children. Over lunch the young girl whose family ran and lived on the farm (about 6yrs old, cutuest little girl you can imagine) was telling me all about the different animals they have on the farm. She was telling me all their names, horses, cows, ducks, etc. She said her favorite was the cow Pepper, but Pepper wasn't around any longer. I asked what happened to Pepper, and with just a brief pause and a moment of reflection she responded "You're eating her. She tastes pretty good, doesn't she?"
Killing threads since 2004.

Great shot of Lori!!!!

It sure is. Let me tell you folks about Mrs. Micro. First, she would give me a very stern look of disapproval if she ever heard me refer to her as Mrs. 'Micro'.:D This woman is pure class. Micro definitely 'married up'.;) But, in reality Micro and Michael are two different people. The asscrack we see here is nothing like the loving husband and truly doting father in real life. Anyway, back to Lori. If anyone should be a mom, it is Lori! As I observed, she is the glue that keeps that family going in beautiful harmony.

When I visited the Dudek compound, I had quite a few opportunities to have some serious conversations with Lori. The woman is wisdom personified. I have no doubt that the dudettes will grow into very well-balanced, wonderful adults.B|

I know this post is sappy, but Lori deserved it and reluctantly, so did micro.

Chris

Great shot of Lori!!!!

It sure is. Let me tell you folks about Mrs. Micro. First, she would give me a very stern look of disapproval if she ever heard me refer to her as Mrs. 'Micro'.:D This woman is pure class. Micro definitely 'married up'.;) But, in reality Micro and Michael are two different people. The asscrack we see here is nothing like the loving husband and truly doting father in real life. Anyway, back to Lori. If anyone should be a mom, it is Lori! As I observed, she is the glue that keeps that family going in beautiful harmony.

When I visited the Dudek compound, I had quite a few opportunities to have some serious conversations with Lori. The woman is wisdom personified. I have no doubt that the dudettes will grow into very well-balanced, wonderful adults.B|

Chris

:$ wow! :$ Thanks man. That was extremely generous of you. And it's all bullshit about me :D but VERY true of my wife. She really is a saint. :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hmmmm wonder which one of the kiddos will form a bond and instead of wilber from charlottes pig, it will be cow from dads new farm.

Hehe...Last year my AmeriCorps team went to help out on a non-profit farm that was used as therapy for handicapped children. Over lunch the young girl whose family ran and lived on the farm (about 6yrs old, cutuest little girl you can imagine) was telling me all about the different animals they have on the farm. She was telling me all their names, horses, cows, ducks, etc. She said her favorite was the cow Pepper, but Pepper wasn't around any longer. I asked what happened to Pepper, and with just a brief pause and a moment of reflection she responded "You're eating her. She tastes pretty good, doesn't she?"

... out of the mouth of babes! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Great shot of Lori!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sure is. Let me tell you folks about Mrs. Micro. First, she would give me a very stern look of disapproval if she ever heard me refer to her as Mrs. 'Micro'. This woman is pure class. Micro definitely 'married up'. But, in reality Micro and Michael are two different people. The asscrack we see here is nothing like the loving husband and truly doting father in real life. Anyway, back to Lori. If anyone should be a mom, it is Lori! As I observed, she is the glue that keeps that family going in beautiful harmony.

When I visited the Dudek compound, I had quite a few opportunities to have some serious conversations with Lori. The woman is wisdom personified. I have no doubt that the dudettes will grow into very well-balanced, wonderful adults.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow! Thanks man. That was extremely generous of you. And it's all bullshit about me but VERY true of my wife. She really is a saint. I owe her my life.

When I speak seriously, I never speak bullshit...seriously. So take it as it is written.:)
Chris