turtlespeed

Whoah - Rockstar Supernova . . .

So who got the "Tommy-Hawk" tonight? My oldest son had his birthday party and I missed the show.

I'd be hoping it would be Lukas but I'd bet it would be Patrice. I really enjoyed her original song last night but when the comment was made that it was a song more suitable for a solo artist I get the feeling that she'll be gone soon.

I agree with others that Dilana and Magni are the two in front....Ryan coming on but I think the other two really own the stage and have better stage presence.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

patrice went home.
magni was in the bottom 3 again.

I wouldnt doubt if dilana totally ruined her chances tonight.she came off like a complete bitch.

if she can't get in the good graces of the crowd she'll be going to the bottom
My photos

My Videos

See, you're not the only one still watching. Dilana is looking a bit bitchy isn't she? Cute scenes of Toby and then Dilana betting each other to run naked around the pool, was cute! Anyone watching the reality shows? Dilana has a great voice and stage presence though and seems to fit well with the band. My top four (not in any particular order) are Dilana, Toby, Magni and Ryan. I didn't expect Ryan to be in my top four, but his performances lately were very good. I loved his original song. Magni, I've liked from his second performance and he keeps getting better. Lukas, I don't 'get' him. He's never given a kickass performance like the others have given. He's just so weird on stage.

Performances the other night were all good ones.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Look what I may do:

Ticket #:

Rockstar Supernova
Wed August 30, 2006
Arrive no later than 8:45 AM

Gary Calhoun
Party of 1

Thank you for placing a ticket order to Rockstar Supernova. This page is your ticket. Please print this page and bring it to the show with you. Please email us at [email protected] if you need to cancel your ticket, if you have problems printing your ticket or if you need further assistance. Thank you! We'll see you there!

Everyone in your party must be 12 years or older and have a valid ID to attend the show. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Please be advised that there is standing room only at this taping. No seating will be available.

No large bags or purses will be allowed inside the studio. Please bring your ID and leave your bags in your car.

We will notify you via email of any last-minute time changes. If you are traveling to Los Angeles or if, for any reason, you do not have access to your email, please call us the day before the taping to confirm your ticket information.

7800 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, Ca. 90036
Genessee Entrance
Street Parking

Directions:
We will not be able to provide parking on the CBS lot. We suggest you park at the Grove Parking Lot (Parking fee required) just south of CBS. After parking, when exiting The Grove parking lot please exit out onto The Grove Dr. and turn left (instead of walking through the shopping center). Then, please walk to Beverly Blvd. and turn left. The gate is at the Genessee light.

From the 101 Hollywood Freeway South-
Exit Highland South. At Beverly Blvd turn right. Follow past La Brea to Genesee Ave audience entrance.

From the 101 Hollywood Freeway North- Exit Melrose Ave. turn left. At Highland Ave turn left. At Beverly Blvd. turn right. Follow past La Brea to Genesee Ave audience entrance.

From the 10 Freeway West- Exit Washington/Fairfax. Pass through Washington and turn right on Fairfax. At Beverly Blvd turn right. The audience entrance will be on right.

Dress Code:
DRESS CODE IN EFFECT! Hip, fun, rock'n'roll attire! No white tops, shorts, cell phones, cameras, or video equipment will be allowed in the studio. Please do not bring any large purses, bags, or backpacks into the studio. Please read the following, additional dress code restictions carefully.
No logos: Nike, Adidas, Puma, Billabong, etc.
No pictures of celebs: Jim Morrison, Bruce Lee, etc.
No athletic jerseys/hats: LA Lakers, football, soccer jerseys with players names, numbers, Yankee hats, ect.
No concert tees of any sort.

Legal Disclaimer:
The event is FREE. Sale of this ticket is prohibited. Tickets are distributed in excess of capacity and therefore admission is first come, first served and not guaranteed. This ticket must be presented on or before the scheduled arrival time indicated on the ticket in order to be valid. The ticket is revocable at any time. The producers reserve the right to refuse admission and/or search any individual and his/her possessions. Smoking, drinking, and eating are strictly prohibited.
The minimum age for this event is 12.

On-Camera Audiences, Inc. 818-295-2700

My top four (not in any particular order) are Dilana, Toby, Magni and Ryan.

I have to agree on teh top 4. I think if Storm was in the bottom 3 last night they would have tossed 2 out. The final show is in 3 weeks and they needed to get 2 out this week and 2 out next to get to the final 3/? Go figure...

Personally I think that Toby has the best voice for the band but needs more stage presence. I had Magni as 2 but Ryan seems to be moving up to that slot but it is a toss up between those two. Dilana is good but I think she showed herself as a bytch last night and the band has to jive together some what and I dont see her fitting in well. I also said fropm the begining that I dont see that group with the existing 3 in place being fronted by a woman. I could be wrong but I think the other three might be better fits, though they might need some stage polish..

Just my $0.02

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

GaryC! I am so jealous!

I think if Dilana gets over her little "bytch" episode, and Supernova wants or will accept a female lead singer, Dilana has it. I felt like she was totally ambushed though. Editing does wonders for not just reality TV, but for all types of media.

Toby is H*O*T!! I wouldn't mind going "down under" with him!

Jury is still out for me on Magni.
Ryan annoys me. Not sure what it is. Sort of a fake-ness to him. It's like he's trying to be someone that he's not just to be in the band. I think the winner should have come into this competition themselves, and win being themselves.
Storm won't make it.
Lucas is....weird, but its a weird that makes me want to watch him.

I dont get the toby think. to me it sounds like hes screaming other than singing.

I really didnt like ryan until I heard his original song.
I mean he was stepping it up for the last few weeks but I know what you mean abou tthe fake thing.

maybe its just because he has a fish face LOL

Dilana really ruined her chances. I wouldnt doubt if they let her go away...IF she doesnt kiss alot of ass ina self respecting non bitchy way. her PR people dont exist yet so SHE has alot of work to do.

the last few weeks I think Magni lost his #2 position.

It does bother me that I liked ryans song (BACK SEAT OF YOUR CAR) ALOT more than the supernova song. (BE YOURSELF AND 5 OTHER CLICHES)

I want to hear the singers lyrics to:
one of their own original songs.(heard some of dilanas online)

the supernova song. if the lyrics are cornballed than I could care less about the performance.
one weak somg is ok if there are 20 good ones. but they dont have that luxury yet.

oh Yea, I really like Ryans tune. it was really good musically and the lyrics were kind of cool.
My photos

My Videos

My top four (not in any particular order) are Dilana, Toby, Magni and Ryan.

I have to agree on teh top 4. I think if Storm was in the bottom 3 last night they would have tossed 2 out. The final show is in 3 weeks and they needed to get 2 out this week and 2 out next to get to the final 3/? Go figure...

Personally I think that Toby has the best voice for the band but needs more stage presence. I had Magni as 2 but Ryan seems to be moving up to that slot but it is a toss up between those two. Dilana is good but I think she showed herself as a bytch last night and the band has to jive together some what and I dont see her fitting in well. I also said fropm the begining that I dont see that group with the existing 3 in place being fronted by a woman. I could be wrong but I think the other three might be better fits, though they might need some stage polish..

Just my $0.02

Scott C.

I agree, that if Storm had been in the bottom three, there would have been two eliminations. Supernova couldn't get rid of Toby or Magni, yet.

At first I thought Lukas would fit the band the best, but I'm not seeing that anymore. I've never liked his performances and seeing the couple of songs and SN playing, Lukas' "look" just doesn't fit the band.

Toby sounded great with SN, but he does need to look more comfortable up there.

Next week, should be a good one, because they probably will be getting rid of two and that's going to be a hard decision.

I didn't think I'd get sucked into this show, but I have.

Next week, should be a good one, because they probably will be getting rid of two and that's going to be a hard decision.

i got sucked in too but I'm really enjoying the performances of most of the rockers.

If 2 have to go this week ... I'm going to say Lukas and Storm go if they are in the bottom three. Lukas has twice gotten an earful over not facing the audience..I don't think SN feel that he connects with the fans they way they would like. That leaves Dilana, Toby, Ryan and Magni..the top 4 in most people's minds.

But what happens if those 2 aren't in the bottom 3? Then it gets interesting...toss one and do three the next week?

Do you suppose they might decide to keep 2 people for the band? I don't know how they are going to choose one of the top 4. I don't feel any of them totally meshing with SN but I could see a combination of Ryan and Dilana or Magni and Dilana expanding SN's possibilities considerably. Just a thought.... :|
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

i got sucked in too but I'm really enjoying the performances of most of the rockers.

If 2 have to go this week ... I'm going to say Lukas and Storm go if they are in the bottom three. Lukas has twice gotten an earful over not facing the audience..I don't think SN feel that he connects with the fans they way they would like. That leaves Dilana, Toby, Ryan and Magni..the top 4 in most people's minds.

But what happens if those 2 aren't in the bottom 3? Then it gets interesting...toss one and do three the next week?

Do you suppose they might decide to keep 2 people for the band? I don't know how they are going to choose one of the top 4. I don't feel any of them totally meshing with SN but I could see a combination of Ryan and Dilana or Magni and Dilana expanding SN's possibilities considerably. Just a thought.... :|

I'm not sure how many here like Lukas, but he has a huge following...........I'm not sure why:S. I don't see him getting to the bottom three since the viewers are doing the voting for the bottom three. It is odd that Lukas faces the band the way he does....it's almost like he'd rather perform for them than the TV camera or fans.:S I'm enjoying the performances of Toby, Magni, Ryan and Dilana.

I have heard it mentioned what if they select 2 singers, I don't know............. The guys do play guitar and having another guitar player and 2 singers might work.

Just remeber what an arrogant creep JD Fortune was all last season. INXS still picked him- go figure. Dilana seems to walk on water- her last few performances haven't been all that if you ask me- she's been playing it very safe, but they don't call her on it. They just keep drooling all over her, so I wouldn't be surprised if she walked away with it all.

And I guess its just me, but I have a hard time remembering any of the guys' performances from week to week with the exception of Magni, who might be too good for those guys. Is it Ryan who is just plain creepy looking with the spiked hair and eyeliner- kind of like Eddie Munster on crack? And which one butchered Layla? He should have been sent home on the spot!

Toby: Should win, cuz he has a great voice, suits the band the best (IMO), and he's Aussie, so he's naturally better than the rest :P... Plus he actually knows how to smile and has fun on stage, great personality.

Ryan: Over-sings everything, loves himself wayyyyy too much, the dude needs to learn how to smile and enjoy himself... so bloody serious all the time. Having said that I liked his original, but he reminds me too much of JD Fortune.... plus he just seems like a wanker.

Magni: Really like this guy, he has a fantastic voice, pitch perfect, not sure if he'd suit the band though?

Dilana: Bitchy but cool, she is a great performer and has an amazing voice but should never, EVER try to do falsetto again... that was incredibly bad.

Lukas: Suicide case. Looks like he already has a drug problem. Can sing well but is just way too weird.

Storm: She has a good voice, but I don't think it's strong enough to front the band.

My top 3 in order:
Toby, Dilana, Magni

Toby: Should win, cuz he has a great voice, suits the band the best (IMO), and he's Aussie, so he's naturally better than the rest :P... Plus he actually knows how to smile and has fun on stage, great personality.

Ryan: Over-sings everything, loves himself wayyyyy too much, the dude needs to learn how to smile and enjoy himself... so bloody serious all the time. Having said that I liked his original, but he reminds me too much of JD Fortune.... plus he just seems like a wanker.

Magni: Really like this guy, he has a fantastic voice, pitch perfect, not sure if he'd suit the band though?

Dilana: Bitchy but cool, she is a great performer and has an amazing voice but should never, EVER try to do falsetto again... that was incredibly bad.

Lukas: Suicide case. Looks like he already has a drug problem. Can sing well but is just way too weird.

Storm: She has a good voice, but I don't think it's strong enough to front the band.

My top 3 in order:
Toby, Dilana, Magni

I like your choices. However, I think Ryan is really 'stepping up' his performances.

Why does Ryan remind you of JD Fortune?

And, I couldn't agree with you more about Lukas.

Ryan and JD Fortune both look nearly exactly that that whackjob, David Blaine, the magician.

Oh, I don't think JD looks like him at all! Have you seen him lately, changed somewhat from Rockstar.

Well, then you probably wouldn't care. They are in Australia and Asia on a concert tour and 'blowing' the roofs of all the venues. JD Fortune is definitely filling his own shoes and not Michaels. Hehe....but then I'm an INXS fan, now!:P If you look around try to find some concert footage.

:)
Actually, one night all the equipment on stage was almost blown up, don't ask me how, just what I heard from one of the techs.