adventurechick

Money Stolen

So maybe moving into a garage with a bunch of venezulan men wasn't the greatest idea of mine to save money for jumps.

I've been fundraising for Tunnel for the Cause and had all the money in these cute pink trash cans that paige got. They were in my room next to my bed. Apparently I had a visitor in my room who stole all of the $20's out of the trash cans and left all of the $1's and $5's... leaving me way short.

I need to come up with some more fundraising ideas and quickly!!

[removed]

Ok, I had to vent and promote... thank you!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Whatever I can't fundraise is coming out of my pocket. Do you think a police report will do any good? It's not like they can track down $20's. To get into my room, all you have to do is lift the garage door up... anyone could have stolen it.

So maybe moving into a garage with a bunch of venezulan men wasn't the greatest idea of mine to save money for jumps.

You seem to have an idea who the culprit is...what have you done about confronting him? ....and yeah, call the cops and make a report. If only for possible future hassles you may face down the road.

To get into my room, all you have to do is lift the garage door up...

Gail, that statement makes me very concerned about your safety. You need to find a secure living arrangement before a robbery becomes the least of your worries. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

To get into my room, all you have to do is lift the garage door up...

Gail, that statement makes me very concerned about your safety. You need to find a secure living arrangement before a robbery becomes the least of your worries. [:/]

+++++++
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My suggestion, regardless of what your recoup and end up making up for at the end of this, is to start looking for a new place to live.

Next thing you know, your rig will be targeted, your computer, then some slime ball might want to check you out. :|

Use www.roommates.com, the paper, whatever to find a better condition to live in. If it means that you lose a weekend or two of jumping, you'll be better off.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'm going to jump on the band wagon here and say time to find a new place to live gail.

I hear a great big AMEN to you finding outher housing

lets BE SAFE

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

My room is in a 1/4th of the garage and has a door to it.. so I put a dead bolt lock on it today and only I have the key! I have to stay there until the end of december, then I'm moving to downtown orlando.... so I can stick this out!

I actually do keep my rent $ in my room a few days before it is due ( I pay cash for the room I rent) and I write down the serial # of the bills!.
Just in case anything ever happens and you got the serial #'s and someone happens to have just 1 of em match in their pocket...ya get my drift?

take guns classes at Shoot Straight or the next gun show...buy a piece.Wink
It IS Florida after all.

I may not be the greatest person to carry around a gun!! A few years ago, I used to carry MASE, but I accidentally sprayed myself with it.... I think a gun would be much worse!!

You seem to have an idea who the culprit is...what have you done about confronting him? ....and yeah, call the cops and make a report. If only for possible future hassles you may face down the road.

It's kind of hard confronting them, because I don't know spanish. But I'm going to suck it up and pay what was stolen to Tunnel for the Cause..... and keep my eyes open for another place to live.

So you live in a place where there are three strange men who have access to your room, you can not speak to them, they have invaded your privacy and stolen money that was for breast cancer research and you cant move till december? Ummmm ... okay, padlock wont do much but good luck.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Everyone has said all there is to say about your living arrangements...so thats that.
But you really should get a police report made up...for any (possible) future events that may help create a pattern of crime. Not just because of your safety or 'stuff' -lets face it, thats gone...but if someone stole from you, there is a good chance they have-will-or might steal from anyone else in the area. It might narrow down suspects and *maybe, just maybe* he will get caught. ya never know.

p.s. and in the future if you must keep cash in an unsecure place...rent out a safety deposit box instead...they're cheapo.