skydiverbry

DOCTORS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of like asking a question on this board and getting the "ask your instructor" reply - or "come back after you have this many jumps" answer.

lol...and sometimes we swallow too... :o

linz

One of the medics I worked with was "doin" an ER doc and she apparently REALLY enjoyed some "fun" stuff. I saw the thread title and had to laugh, and your reply:D

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

If you don't like them, don't go.

Suck it up sally, be a man and deal with it yourself.

Otherwise, stfu.

Oh, come on! You KNOW you suck. You're being so defensive....lol :P

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

If you don't like them, don't go.

Suck it up sally, be a man and deal with it yourself.

Otherwise, stfu.

Oh, come on! You KNOW you suck. You're being so defensive....lol :P

linz

No, I lick.

And I have been known to give out candy to the good girls on occasion.

/postcall.

so this skydiverbry guy is only *partly* right. Some of us suck. Others lick. I'm sure some are far too sexually frustrated to condone either....:D

I think it deserves a poll.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

so this skydiverbry guy is only *partly* right. Some of us suck. Others lick. I'm sure some are far too sexually frustrated to condone either....:D

I think it deserves a poll.

linz

Well, I think you and I should definitely research this idea. I am not sure about publishing the findings, but it will definitely need to be videotaped for repeat analysis.

The great part about doctors is there are a ton more out there. Get a new DR if you don't like this guy/girl. If I listened to my first Dr I'd be dead. Second opinions or new Dr's do save lives. AND make life SOOOOOO much easier.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I think there are a few others who might be interested in this research as well. kbordson's hot. :$

linz

I'm thinking Brandon just imploded at that thought.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think there are a few others who might be interested in this research as well. kbordson's hot. :$

linz

Nah, I like the way she thinks.

Very progressive in her treatment options.

I look forward to working with them both in a very close fashion in order to find a true evidence-based solution to this issue.

linz

Nah, I like the way she thinks.

Very progressive in her treatment options.

I look forward to working with them both in a very close fashion in order to find a true evidence-based solution to this issue.

Evidence-based medicine rocks!

linz
--

DOCTORS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...I suck, too. Kris never seems to complain...:P:)

But, then again, I'm still seven months from becoming a real doctor so maybe I don't have enough sucking experience to qualify for this thread. :|
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Flight Medic and Respiratory Therapist since I was 18 now 41. Have had ALOT of good doc's but this time been thru 3 and still can't find a good one. Insurance plays a BIG part in it also. I'm sure you know what I mean:(
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

It could be that they just don't agree with your treatment recommendations... ;) But who knows. You're prob'ly right thinking they suck.

linz
--

Flight Medic and Respiratory Therapist since I was 18 now 41. Have had ALOT of good doc's but this time been thru 3 and still can't find a good one. Insurance plays a BIG part in it also. I'm sure you know what I mean:(

Wow, that explains so much. I've worked with hundreds of respiratory therapists and while I have had some good ones, most of them can't find their ass if you told them it was in the chair. Would be so much easier if they would just listen to what I say when I order something

^^ generalizations are fun aren't they?:P

ANYWAY....

We need to get back to my intense work on this matter with Linz, and get that consult in for kbordson asap.

/really wishes his last pt doesn't show up today.