adventurechick

What made you smile today?

I second that one! :D I've had a long week at work, being responsible and serious here at my desk. Reading and contributing to a little bit of controlled chaos and bad behavior, put a smile on my face! :)
So Kenz, should I post my 'list'? :D Smiling even bigger now!

Jeff

absolutely:P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

The fact that I found out i get to go whitewater rafting in a few weeks :) :) :) :) :) :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

OK, you asked for it. Get your handkerchiefs out.

My house has a ton of big ass windows, so it is common for a bird to fly into them; break their necks and die.

Today a Blue Jay smashed into one of the windows. The noise was so loud. I look out the window and the poor guy is on his back very still, but his eyes were blinking and his left leg was twitching. This just killed me as I knew he was suffering and going to have a long painful death. I was trying to think of ways in which I could mercifully euthanize him. I called a Vet's office and they were no help. Then I called the humane society. While on hold with the Humane Society, the bird suddenly flew off. I saw him land on a branch of a tree then climb up the trunk to an upper branch and after a little while fly off.:)
I'm going to need a moment........

Chris

K, you asked for it. Get your handkerchiefs out.

My house has a ton of big ass windows, so it is common for a bird to fly into them; break their necks and die.

Today a Blue Jay smashed into one of the windows. The noise was so loud. I look out the window and the poor guy is on his back very still, but his eyes were blinking and his left leg was twitching. This just killed me as I knew he was suffering and going to have a long painful death. I was trying to think of ways in which I could mercifully euthanize him. I called a Vet's office and they were no help. Then I called the humane society. While on hold with the Humane Society, the bird suddenly flew off. I saw him land on a branch of a tree then climb up the trunk to an upper branch and after a little while fly off.SmileSmileSmile

hahahhaha.... ok that was funny

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Yesterday I was informed that I am switching to the shift that I really wanted. Still working nights (which I like), but to a different shift that will give me every other weekend off instead of just Sundays off.

However, this was bitter sweet, I'm able to change shifts due to one of my coworkers suffering an untimely death this week.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Getting let out of jury duty at noon. And what my employer doesn't know won't hurt them. :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I got to work today my boss was already here and he said that we were going to close the office early today.
We closed a 12pm do to the fact that the other provider who was to work this afternoon called and said her water broke and she was on her way to the hospital to have her baby. :D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

OK, you asked for it. Get your handkerchiefs out.

Today a Blue Jay smashed into one of the windows. The noise was so loud. I look out the window and the poor guy is on his back very still, but his eyes were blinking and his left leg was twitching. This just killed me as I knew he was suffering and going to have a long painful death. I was trying to think of ways in which I could mercifully euthanize him. I called a Vet's office and they were no help. Then I called the humane society. While on hold with the Humane Society, the bird suddenly flew off. I saw him land on a branch of a tree then climb up the trunk to an upper branch and after a little while fly off.:)

Chris

That bird was probably thinking that it would be very nice to lay here and rest after crashing, but that weird guy in the window is calling all his friends to come over and rip my wings off-I had better get the hell outta here!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

That bird was probably thinking that it would be very nice to lay here and rest after crashing, but that weird guy in the window is calling all his friends to come over and rip my wings off-I had better get the hell outta here!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

:D:D:D:D

Chris