adventurechick

What made you smile today?

All of the above. You're just better than me. I'll be ok.:(:D

You're better than me at peeing standing up.

So you got that goin' for ya.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The memory thing is a guy thing. Except the rest of us don't have a good excuse to use everytime we say "you never told me that". So you have THAT going for you... which is nice.

And I even have documents to prove it. How cool is that?B|

Chris

Which brings me to this question. Do you think women would pay to have their name written in the snow by my penis/piss? Just helpin a sistah out...
and looking for new job opportunities.:S
B|

Um... I wouldn't *pay* for it, but I suppose if I were drunk enough I might find it a sweet (if slightly odd) romantic gesture. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Awe, how sweet.:$:D When you care enough to write your honey's name in the snow.:D Can i get some more beer over here? I ran out at Krissan....

If you hadn't put the extra "s" in there, you'd be almost done.

Get drinkin'!

You're right. Damn. Good pee writing takes practice ya know... and knowing how to spell helps too.

Which begs the question ... how do you fix a mistake in pee writing?

Oh, no, let's not go there because the idea I just had is ... no, no, let's just not go there.:D:D

Most pens don't erase the damage they cause.

True, but there are ways to cover up the mistake. :ph34r:

You're right. Damn. Good pee writing takes practice ya know... and knowing how to spell helps too.

Which begs the question ... how do you fix a mistake in pee writing?

Oh, no, let's not go there because the idea I just had is ... no, no, let's just not go there.:D:D

hey, drunk post whores! I'm waiting for my pizza. What's you're excuse? Jose?

Do any of you plan on making jumps tomorrow or is it too cold?
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

hey, drunk post whores! I'm waiting for my pizza. What's you're excuse? Jose?

Do any of you plan on making jumps tomorrow or is it too cold?

Sober and still (trying) to get some work done for Monday morning. Planning to jump tomorrow if the clouds clear, then Sunday morning I'm flying down to CA and will be out at Elsinore for the afternoon.

:)

Sober and still (trying) to get some work done for Monday morning. Planning to jump tomorrow if the clouds clear, then Sunday morning I'm flying down to CA and will be out at Elsinore for the afternoon.

Aww, tell them that Gail says hi at elsinore!! What a great place!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

They didn't hurt me at physical therapy today!

I finally am able to ride a stationary bike in PT and I swear I have a big grin on my face the whole time! I'm so happy I can do cardio exercise again!!

Oh.. and I had an appointment with my advisor today and I only have to take 13 credits each quarter to graduate by June.

And... I planted some decorative cabbage, violets and pansies in my garden today. It looks so pretty.

And I went shopping. Which I never do.. so that was kind of nice.

And my boyfriend is cooking dinner for me tonight!

All in all, a really pleasant day.:)
-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham