papaflyer

Vigil Missfiring

in the french island of Reunion we just had a Vigil missfiring on the ground, it was in a Atom Legend , unit is from september 2005, strange thing : it happenned in the early morning when we just pulled out the rigs on his rack from the air conditionned place where we store it .
We cannot say that we left it on the sun at any time..like AAD warned people last year when we came up with sensor problem..
and do not tell me to ask AAD about it, it is done without any answer from them.

Hello,

I'm sorry but what you trying to say, its not true !! We are in contact with the owner of the DZ...So update your informations... Its too easy to try to play this kind of game...

Anyway, we wait the unit back, and when we receive it and analyse it, i will keep you updated.

But please, if you have something to tell to a company ...why you go straight to a forum ???

And also its too easy to put something like this without any name !!!

You can contact me when you want.
All my best...

Hello,

I'm sorry but we are in contact with the owner of the DZ...So update your informations... Its too easy to try to play this kind of game...

Anyway, we wait the unit back, and when we receive it and analyse it, i will keep you updated.

But please, if you have something to tell to company ...why you go straight to a forum ???

All my best...

Couldn't agree more. It's one thing to have a handle on the web, usually one which others know you by, it's quite another to sign on with a new name, never posted before, no profile, and the first post denigrates someone or a product, leaving them no way of knowing who you are or how to reach you.

I've found the folks at Vigil behind only L&B and Rigging Innovations in speed of response. They seem to struggle with communicating in English, that might put some off, but they respond very quickly.

Hello,

I'm sorry but what you trying to say, its not true !! We are in contact with the owner of the DZ...So update your informations... Its too easy to try to play this kind of game...

But please, if you have something to tell to a company ...why you go straight to a forum ???

All my best...

Quite right to correct the original poster if you are in fact in contact with the DZO.

However, I think the folks at Vigil have earned a reputation for passing out the bullshit given the smelly crap that was spread around recently when the nearly useless advice was given to avoid hot temperatures. That example of 'analysis' and countermeasure doesn't inspire confidence, it leads to a conclusion that you don't have a clue what is going on or how to fix it.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I bet this isn't the owner of the Vigil, maybe some busy body from the dz. I can't think of any reason why some one would want to burn bridges before all the dealing is done!!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

>That example of 'analysis' and countermeasure doesn't inspire
>confidence, it leads to a conclusion that you don't have a clue what is
>going on or how to fix it.

From my discussions with them, they do indeed have a clue and have fixed that particular problem. I think I'll wait on this one to see what the outcome is.

They seem to struggle with communicating in English, that might put some off, but they respond very quickly.

Indeed this does seem to be true.

Since various questions about their product are generating some heat in the forum, they may want to think about hooking up with a forum regular that speaks both languages fluently to serve as their spokes person.

It might avoid some confusion and unhappiness for both sides.
__

My mighty steed

Hi Birds,
Did you notice AAD is near to launch a new product and by magic , we can read a lot of complaints from anonymous customers. It is Funny , isen't it ?:P
Blue skies
Chris

Your implication is that competitors of AAD are trying to discredit them?

I dont see that happening at all.

I haven't seen a lot of complaints from anonymous customers.
I've seen a couple legitimate questions about Vigils, one of which was posted by me and I'm certainly not anonymous nor am I in any business that competes in any way with AAD.

My own question was addressed very much to my satisfaction and I have no issues with AAD and will continue to use my Vigil.
__

My mighty steed