Trivial_Trekker

Why do you drink to get drunk?

:ph34r::ph34r:Everything will now become "how many jumps did I just blow"

You need a new shirt, "$50 forget that thats 2 jumps and lunch":D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i don't know... it happens so rarely... but when it does, i just drink and drink and drink... but now i seem to stop before i get sick or pass out. didn't used to be that way.

this calender year i've been blotto maybe 3 times... twice during my weekend at The Farm and then on the tequila last week. each time it was with dear friends i hadn't seen in a long time or w/ people i knew well on here and met for the first time. also in each case it was a time, in a fairly controlled environment, away from my kids where i could really let loose. i can't do that all that often.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Usually I go over the top when I think the buzz is going to wear off and I drink to keep it going. Like:

3-4 shots of tequilla.
Feeling really good.
Hour or two goes by... worrying that the buzz is going.
Do 3 more shots and I'm a ghost.

Lately though I just drink sake. It's cheap and 30 proof is much easier to manage a buzz on than 80 proof.

the more drunk fucking retards are out there, the more sky and cliffs there are for me. so, drunk fucksticks dont bug me, drinking makes a smart man stupid, but it does lube up any hot girl so i can blow my load down her throat.

YUCK! I wish there was a pukey face! Uh...this one will do...:S or maybe this one B| Although the jiz would have hit the pirate in the eye--hence the x over the "good" eye--you bastard!

What is the MAIN reason(s) driving you to drink until your intoxicated/drunk/wasted/passedout?
I m not talking about a few beers or glass of wine at home for dinner or the hockey game.

I just got home from the bar and don't know why i wasted money for a ride to altitiude>:(

I normally don't over do it. However, when I do, it starts out innocently. The Appletinis are going down smoothly or the shots of Jack Daniels taste yummy. The next thing I know...I've over done it : (
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

If I only need to drink a beer or two, then it's just loosening up, unwinding a little, taking the edge off. If I'm having more than that, I usually have something screwing with my mind that I need to get away from in a real big hurry.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche