Muenkel

Who was your 1st friend on dz.com that you didn't know in person?

Yup, I remember sending you PMs when you were starting school.

Now look where you are at. You have done so much. Good for you.

Since I knew a number of people before I started posting here. They were the ones that turned me into a PW:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yup, I remember sending you PMs when you were starting school.

Now look where you are at. You have done so much. Good for you.

Since I knew a number of people before I started posting here. They were the ones that turned me into a PW:ph34r:

And there was that time I drove from Bakersfield to Elsinore, just to meet you and get a picture with you:P And we should have used who's camera:P

I remember just venting a ton of crap your way , Yep, your definately at the top of my list.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

RevJim, Lawrocket, and Jumperconway[:/]

...As he crawls out of the woodwork...
:):)Honestly, it's been so long, i'm not really sure who would be the first. I think it was Skybytch though. Very cool chick.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

pa2themd,

we thought we'd email each other in Spanish so we could both learn. Here we are a couple of years later and I haven't made any progress on the Spanish front...but I made a lovely friend!

B|

xx

Sarah

Your the best too honey! We had an awesome time trying anyway! Thank you for being my friend xx;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

I should be able to remember this because it wasn't that long ago. The first post I can remember making was to ask Icon to marry me. And to pose with no shirt on. He keeps refusing me on both counts.:(

Since then, I've made quite a few friends; one or two that I would consider good friends. They know who they are.;)

I've made so many friends I can't remember who was first. You're all great.

AWWW you were so cute stumbling around your fist DIZZY DOT COM Holiday Boogie....:D

I think it was the second Dizzy dot com boogie I was actually stumbling around at....

If Autumn hadn't been there I probably would have ended up sleep in the desert that night....:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

Well, I dont think I really have any friends here that I didnt already know in person, but there are a few people I would love to meet! Like, Brierebecca, Plfxpert, Conundrum, and Rkymtnhigh. They all seem to be super cool, and very intellegent women.

I did meet Amazon at the Holiday Boogie 2 years ago (she did my PMS jump :)
Also, I would like to meet ntprnr, because he did a really good job on The O'Reily Factor:)

my body, my choice