CSpenceFLY

Well I finally made it to the bridge

We just returned from our round robin trip to Chambersburg,Pa.,Bath,Me and Bridge Day.Man what a trip.Almost perfect weather for the entire 10 days we were on the road.I had tried to get to the bridge in '01,'02' and '03 with no success.We have done the Mountain Boogie the last two years on the same weekend.
For anyone that has thought about it you need to go do it.The short moment between the person in front of you jumping and when they clear you to jump takes you back to your first time standing in the door of an airplane about to change your life forever.I'm not sure if BASE jumping is something I will do alot of but I will do more and will definitely be returning to Bridge Day.

That's a really good exit, Spence!!! :)My compliments indeed :D
Very good arch, flat, stable and symmetric ;)
Way to go B|

P.S.: Would you mind, please, to explain to a poor non-US bloke what on earth a "Pelt Head helmet" is? ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

> P.S. It's me
Compliments to you too, Kelly. Nice stable and sound exit indeed. Symmetric as well :)What I would really like to do at least once in my life time is to partecipate to a Bridge Day event, not exactly for jumping that object in particular, please, do not take it offensively, but I would not cross the ocean only to jump a ( very nice) 876 ft - 267 m object, rather to partecipate to the event itself, with all those people, to meet in person folks I have been in touch only by e-mail and phone :D
Bridge Day must be such an outstanding event before, during and after the 6 h jumping B| B| B|
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com