RkyMtnHigh

Point Break..give me a break!

It's a movie. Movies are fantasy unless a documentary. Most of them at best are based on true events. doesn't make the movie true. Besides you can do anything as long as it is written in the script. I would fantasize about being in freefall for four minutes but I like CRW much more.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

, No one even mentions the James Bond flick Moonraker and the opening scene! The first time I saw that (I was 9 I think) I wanted to skydive. That was badass........The guy in the suit tracking towards Jaws!............anyone know who that skydiver/actor/stuntman was?:P

It say the stunt team was claude carliez that recruited the divers, martin grace, richard graydon, (prolly those two were the divers cuz they appeared first in the credits after claude), dorthy ford, micheal berreur, daniel brenton, guy di rigo, and paul weston,

had some screenies but can't upload, and no one tracked to jaws, planes goin down, pilot gets tossed out, bond goes after him and gets his rig, then jaws goes after bond, who is then fended off and falls into a circus tent
Fly it like you stole it

The guy in the suit tracking towards Jaws!............anyone know who that skydiver/actor/stuntman was?:P

Why it was me, yeah, that's the ticket. I did it! ;)

In the Bond flick? I think Jake Lombard played Bond.

Walt

Who is this Jake guy and why is he stealing my thunder?

steveOrino

had some screenies but can't upload, and no one tracked to jaws, planes goin down, pilot gets tossed out, bond goes after him and gets his rig, then jaws goes after bond, who is then fended off and falls into a circus tent

Try these
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Bwahahahahaha!:D:D:D

Just practicing a little late night thread-necromancing:PB|

:D:ph34r:Looking at the date of the original post, I had just completed AFF L1 at MileHi in Colorado and was so absorbed into watching any and all movies that had skydiving in it:D. I was about to say "ah, the good ole days..." but after watching Gypsy Moths last night, I can't say that;)

I was about to say "ah, the good ole days..." but after watching Gypsy Moths last night, I can't say that

I have some gear from that era.... a nice Paracommander and a Papillion.. .. you can jump them at Lost Prairie next summer if you want;)

I was about to say "ah, the good ole days..." but after watching Gypsy Moths last night, I can't say that

I have some gear from that era.... a nice Paracommander and a Papillion.. .. you can jump them at Lost Prairie next summer if you want;)

Oh cool! ...and I might bring my "cape" to jump too;)